Since the Tab has GPS, is is posible to use navation software that include off-line map data provide route guidance without an internet connection?
asked by L. Krasue on May 7, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
votes
If you download an offline map on Google maps you will have to have an internet connection to get the route set up but once the route is set up you can turn off wifi, I don't know if there is an app that works like a gps that is in cars though.
Dom answered on May 7, 2013

A
votes
If you look down deep in internet, then you see something like "http://www.clubdelamar.org/sistemagps.htm" wich teachs you.. Gps is just a device for receiving signals from the satellites, then you can use any device pc, laptop, tab, xab, whatever the techonology creates to driving routes even if you have not internet connections.
Review_ve answered on May 7, 2013

A
votes
I would say yes. Go to play store and checkout apps for gps. I used it once and it worked just fine.
Bill answered on May 7, 2013

A
votes
No, the software must be connected online, in order to live updates on that part of the map are located and where you go to get to your final destination. I recommend you use the Waze Application. regards
J. Correia answered on May 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›