Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
I need a dual play glasses where can I buy it?
asked by Nubia on December 31, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
LG Electronics AG-F310DP Cinema 3D Dual Play Gaming Glasses (2 Pair) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Ryan J McDougal answered on December 31, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

Sorry, I'm not sure. Each set came with 4 sets, and I bought 5 I have 20 glasses and won't need to look for more. Try Fry's Electronics...they had the active glasses in stock right after they were released...the only place I could find them when I bought the 55" Samsung 55unc7000 a couple of years ago. Good Luck!
J. Doyle answered on January 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product