need replacement spring clip Has anyone had to replace the spring clip that attaches it to your belt/waistband? Not sure where you can purchase these.

Thanks!
asked by Colleen M. Schneider on April 11, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 answers
A
This info was very helpful, but the situation has changed. Omron no longer provides these to Helping Hand, nor to any other vendor, to see. But the great news is that Omron will send you one, once, for free! 800-634-4350 press 1 for English, then 4 for weight control product, then 0 for live human. I am getting a new holder, a new small clip and even a new lariat for free. (I am very pleased since I love this pedometer, but this is the second holder that has fallen apart on me within the first 10 to 11 months of use.)
Elizabeth Hammond answered on September 2, 2009
Comment | 21 of 26 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I called today and you can still get the replacement part sent to you for free and within 7-10 business days. 800-634-4350 press 1 for English then 4 for warranty and then wait for live human option.
A. Winker answered on February 12, 2013
Comment (1) | 8 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Try a safety pin . . .
ooalagain answered on April 26, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Helping Hand at 1-888-705-6065 now supplies only the small clip at the end at the price of 2 for $1.00 and shipping is $3.50 regardless of how many clips you order.
R. Wilkins
Scooby Doo answered on July 13, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Confirmed on this. I just called them following Elizabeth's instructions above and they said they'll send me one accessory kit at no charge for my Omron HJ-720ITC pedometer. Thanks!
Y. Maman answered on September 24, 2009
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Followed Elizabeth's instructions and got a replacement for free. Many many thanks!
Knitress answered on October 22, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can find these listed as "baby pacifier" clips on eBay. $15 for 25 in any color.
Amazon Customer answered on November 2, 2009

A
Me too - thanks Elizabeth. I had lost the belt clip while gardening (good thing I attached the safety leash.) Omron sent both the belt clip and extra safety leash for free. They did warn me that this was a one time courtesy though.
Jean answered on May 20, 2010
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought an extra strap when I bought the pedometer. It has a metal clip and works MUCH better!!! I got it on Amazon for about $2! Just type in "Safety Leash".
Lady Borgia answered on May 12, 2010

A
Just called Omron and their recording said to check their website at omronhealthcare.com -- I did and there was nothing of this sort there. Their recording also said to call Helping Hands at 1-888-705-6065 or another company at 1-866-896-5452. So I called HH and the very helpful woman I spoke with said that they can no longer get clips from Omron itself but they have found some that work fine and they sell them at 2 for a dollar plus $3.50 shipping no matter how many you buy. I got several since I always wear the pedometer in my jeans pocket and this has happened before.
Rosana Hart answered on November 7, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product