Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Do I need to buy a stylus for this? What does the stylus do?
asked by Art Kupferman on May 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
you don't need a stylus I use my finger but my wife uses the stylus because of her long finger nails.
Margarita answered on May 16, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Buying the stylus is your choice, but you donot need it. A stylus gives you more precision in pointing at and selecting the things on a touch screen, but the galaxy in my opinion is perfect, especially since my fingers arent very big, but if you have big or biggish fingers, a stylus will give you more precision. Hope this helps.
Rachel A Williams answered on May 16, 2013

A
You don't need a stylus, they are helpful though and don't leave fingerprints on the glass. I personally use a Belkin stylus, I believe they come in multiple colors too.
Jilda answered on May 17, 2013

A
No, you don't have to purchase a stylus for this device. It's optional only if you want it. The virtual keypad is big enough. You can also download an app called Swype that allows you to Swype your fingers along the keyboard to make your words. In computing, a stylus (or stylus pen) is a small pen-shaped instrument that is used to input commands to a computer screen, mobile device or graphics tablet. With touchscreen devices, a user places a stylus on the surface of the screen to draw or make selections by tapping the stylus on the screen.
Amazon Customer answered on May 17, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sorry. I do not know.
Amazon Customer answered on May 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You don't need one unless you have problems with the small fields for entry on this tablet. I use a capacitative stylus sometimes when navigating the web on both my tablet and my smart phone.
L. M. Martindale answered on May 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product