negative reveiwers were probably from fictional people

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 9, 2012 12:32:23 AM PST
checked out other reveiws given by negative reveiwers. they had no other reveiws. leads me to think that this book may be a threat and these reveiws were written by plants or fictional charactors.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2012 1:16:04 PM PST
F. Hollister says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 12, 2012 4:51:19 AM PST
i agree, I'm sure there are people who have not yet read the book who are responding positively but they have watched mr. levin talk about it's contents and are happy that finially someone is speaking the truth about what is happening to our country. these are things that we have already known but needed affirmation. he has done this for us and the fact that the book is main stream is huge! because more people are waking up!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 2:39:16 PM PST
I'm real and I'll admit to not reading this book. I've heard mark on the radio and that's more than I can stomach.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Feb 9, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America
Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America by Mark R. Levin (Hardcover - January 17, 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (2,250)