Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 14, 2009 10:13:40 AM PDT
I know Pride & Prejudice is considered a classic, but after reading the synopsis it just does not interest me. What does interest me greatly is stories about zombies. My question is for the people who have read both versions- Do I have to know the full original story to appreciate the one with zombies? I know some people will reply and say "But it's a classic and you should read it anyway and blah blah blah." Save it. Please, only people who can answer my question respond. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 15, 2009 3:24:24 PM PDT
Agent X says:
Honestly, reading the original will probably make you appreciate the "&zombies" edition, but if you're intent on reading the "&zombies", then don't bother with the original. I've read both and while I love P&P to death, I want to burn the other for being such a poor adaptation. Seriously, the concept is good, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. I recommend reading P&P&zombies first and then reading the original, if you want. To be truthful though, I'd rather recommend reading P&P and forgetting about zombies.

Posted on Nov 14, 2009 1:43:31 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 14, 2009 1:45:56 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 16, 2009 7:57:33 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2009 8:02:11 PM PST
Vincent Vega says:
So the poster is childish because his tastes are different from yours? If anyone is infantile, it's you!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 14, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 16, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Pride And Prejudice And Zombies
Pride And Prejudice And Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith (Paperback - 2009)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (792)