A new take on the pursuit of happiness--and it's free!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2007 8:09:01 AM PST
M. A. Arnold says:
Hello all,

My name is Caroline; I'm with a media production company in Baltimore. I think folks who are interested in The Secret's core concepts, but feel that the book falls short will be interested in our project.

The Euphoria Stream is a video blog made by Lee Boot, who asks the question: In a country built for the pursuit of happiness, is it working? Are you happy? It's an "art-documentary" about what makes you (personally) happy. Positive thinking lies at the core of the films, however we believe that the concept is complex and action-based, and need not be limited to personal gain. Backing up theories with neuroscience and biological knowledge doesn't hurt either! The Euphoria Stream is a new sort of media, and we hope it's thought-provoking and meaningful. Anyway, if you have a minute, check out The Euphoria Stream (and if you are feeling so inspired, it would be great if you would leave a comment on the site telling us what you think!)

www.theeuphoriaproject.com

Thanks!
Caroline
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 11, 2007

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Secret (Unabridged, 4-CD Set)
The Secret (Unabridged, 4-CD Set) by Rhonda Byrne (Audio CD - November 28, 2006)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (4,503)