Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Any news on new (VOY/ENT/movies) Technical Novels?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 24, 2007 5:59:29 PM PST
Has anyone heard ANYTHING -- confirming OR denying -- the possibility of new technical manuals? I'm talking about:

Star Trek: Voyager Technical Manual
Star Trek: Enterprise Technical Manual
Sovereign Class Technical Manual

or anything else of the sort?

I've heard nothing, but I thought I might as well put this post out here to try to gather any info. It just boggles my mind that they didn't go ahead and pursue additional manuals (besides DS9)-- especially when Trek was riding high in the late 90s ...

With every year, I realize that the possibility of new manuals being made on the old shows / movies diminishes, but, as the saying goes, hope springs eternal.

So, PLEASE, if you've heard any credible information, positive or negative, regarding the future possibility of publications such as those mentioned at top of post, share!

If I find anything, I will update!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jan 24, 2007
Latest post:  Jan 24, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Star Trek The Next Generation: Technical Manual
Star Trek The Next Generation: Technical Manual by Michael Okuda (Paperback - November 1, 1991)
4.3 out of 5 stars (88)