5.0 out of 5 stars Great unique shelf!
Cute and stylish. Dark wood makes it look rich. Only space it takes up is a corner. Pretty much what I expected. I put it in a corner with one feature wall of paint so each side is on a different color so it looks really cool.
Published on November 24, 2012 by Kelly A Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars I got a bad one!
Published on November 1, 2012 by Mac

3.0 out of 5 stars I got a bad one!, November 1, 2012
This review is from: nexxt Provo Series Dark Walnut Veneer Corner Mounted Accent Shelf, 12 by 57 by 12-Inch (Misc.)
Very well designed and packaged. A couple of my pieces of wood were scratched and it did not come with any screws or assembly materials. I had to go to WalMart and buy screws and drywall inserts. I really like the way it looks after its set up but I can't believe the scratches and the fact that it did not come with screws and materials I needed to put it together. I don't think I would recommend this product to a friend considering the what the product is lacking considering the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unique shelf!, November 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shelf!, July 30, 2010
Super funky shelf. Was easy to set up, seems good quality and fast shipping. Thanks, I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, February 14, 2013
It's definitely not going to last long but looks good in a corner to bring a little life to it. It was missing some screws and hardware but was easily purchased at Home Depot. I would defiantly not recommend putting more then 5 lbs. on each shelf. Looks good from a distance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy, February 25, 2011
This is our 2nd "Provo Corner-Mounting Shelf." Obviously we loved the first one enough to buy another. They both have been easy to assemble and we are NOT "handy." We received many compliments on the first shelving that we decided to buy another for another room. It looks very sophisticated and designer like in both the bedroom and now in our living room. Because the shelving is off the floor it obviously doesn't take up valuable floor space. Each shelf does however hold about 20 paperbacks books each or has plenty of room for knick knacks and or framed 8x10 pictures. It really does add an element of class.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK shelf, nice looking but smells weird, May 20, 2013
The first shelf was badly damaged during shipping. Amazon shipped a new one as a replacement.
The shelf is fairly easy to assemble, screws are weak though - easy to strip the head when tightening.
The shelf itself smells weird. It's been a few weeks but the smell didn't go away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, October 10, 2012
Looks great. The unit was fairly easy to assemble, but you probably want to have an electric screwdriver. Smells kind of funny from up close, not an issue though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Peice of Crap Do Not Buy, June 1, 2014
I paid north of 50 bucks for this shelf only to find that its only worth 20 to 30 at most. Why?

Quality: The panels look nice and have a good finish. The pre-drilled holes and screws were another matter, I tried very hard to have the panel pieces fit snug with each other, but quite a hew screws stripped when I would try and tighten them. Once put together the whole thing is not sturdy at all, have another person help you put it up. I had another person help and I had to take the whole thing down and insert wood glue and toothpicks into the holes just to fix the shelf.

This has nothing to do with my rating BUT: if your walls are not 90 deg. angles this shelf will look like crap on your wall. I ended up putting it into an office.

Get something else, please

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shelf, February 2, 2014
This shelf is awesome. I have the perfect corner in my house for it and everyone compliments it. Definitely a unique conversation piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shelf., January 1, 2014
Had a small issue, but Amazon worked it out. Solid shelf, looks better than expected. Made a unused corner more useful and attractive. Very pleased.