Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: 32 Pcs Black|Change

on December 14, 2014
I love them! So soft and the price is amazing!! There is 2 of some brushes in here, like the most comely used ones. It's a great starter kit for someone going into beauty school cuz u get a lot for a great price with great quality. **when you first open it will smell kinda like paint but after about an hr or so it goes away***
review image review image review image review image
11 comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2015
I was very excited to receive these brushes. I am relatively new to serious makeup and wanted a big set that I could practice with and these definitely fit the bill. On the con side there was some shedding and I do not particularly like the face brushes but they will definitely work as intended. I am overall happy that I was ab;e to find such an inclusive set at such an amazing price and shipping because I have been burned within recent memory.

I actually showed off some of what these babies can do here if you are interested:
review image
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2015
These brushes are ok. But for 15 dollars I wasn't expecting a whole lot. not sure they would be used by professionals but regular people just wanting to experiment with makeup they would be fun. One of the brushes had terrible bristles. The smaller ones that are used on the eyes didn't seem to have near as many bristles sticking out. At first I thought it was just loose bristles but I tried shaking/rubbing the bristles to get the loose ones to fall but I figure I'll just end up trimming for a smoother tip. The larger brushes had plastic covers to prevent them from becoming too messed up in storage. Just received will update as needed.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 22, 2013
Not bad for the price. I love that I have the complete set. The brushes are not the softest on the market but they do get the job done. I love the leather case that holds it.
on February 26, 2015
Love the brushes , they're extremely soft
review image review image review image
on February 13, 2015
They came in really fast and are really soft! I totally would buy again. They're teally nice brushes and the handles are a nice matte black color.
review image review image review image
on September 29, 2014
The brushes are not soft at all. My case fell apart when I opened it! The brushes had hairs coming off on the bigger ones and shedding so badly. I was really excited about getting these. They all look synthetic too. When I was blending my foundation, I looked in the mirror and had the bristles all over my face and I'm not exaggerating.
on January 16, 2016
I ordered this 32 piece set of brushes having high hopes that the high quantity of brushes in this set would also have high quality in the bristles and texture of the brushes. This is not true at all. The brushes came in a nice and very organized looking make up bag and I have absolutely no complaints on the looks of the product at all. The makeup brushes looked awesome, very sleek and a great design with the all black shine and in the black foldable case. The brushes themselves however were rough and did not have a soft texture towards them at all. They felt rough on my face when applying powder and after using them for about a week I began to notice that all of my powders (including my brand new concealer powder that was never used with any other brush) were starting to have indentations from the powder brush and was breaking more and more every time I went to use it. The bristles were falling out as well and after every use I would always have little black bristles stuck to the foundation on my face. I would not recommend these brushes for anyone who wants both quantity and quality in a set of brushes. For the price, they look great and may be good to use to practice applying makeup every once in a while but for an everyday set of brushes I would stay clear of this set and pay the extra bucks for higher quality.
on November 10, 2015
I love the beautiful shoes for something you get off Amazon they work really good and plus you can't 32 nothing. Like this store you would pay a lot of money for these if you're a person that loves makeup and love trying new things and make up anything like that these are the prices for you now when I got the brushes I was little skeptical because I never bought any prices on Amazon before I thought the hair will come out I thought that when I put it out the water to clean them the color of the brush with, because the color that it was it was like a brownish red in it so the first thing I did when I got him when I wash them now and I watched a little little hair came out anything like that or soft and smooth when I try them on with my makeup it was good no Bridge came out and about that and then I wash them to get the makeup off and no hair came out and found that so I would recommend this if your age make up a person we are trying to start something anything at that I would recommend it and it comes in its own little bag so that's good
review image
on February 1, 2016
The brushes came in their own roll-up case and each one was individually wrapped. Some of the brushes are duplicates of the other, which is fine. The foundation brush is way too soft for my liking, as well as a few other brushes. It is a personal preference that I like some of my brushes a bit more firm than softer. They have a nice hold, there are no loose brushes, mid-grade quality, and hold up well. They are good for someone who is wanting to get started using brushes or as an add-on to your current set.