5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product :)
Works very well and changes color pretty fast depending on temperature. Also, The mug feels and weighs just like any other mug.
Published 15 months ago by Freddye

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but colors are not like the picture
Published on November 12, 2012 by Revo Emag

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but colors are not like the picture, November 12, 2012
This review is from: niceEshop Magical ON/OFF Switch Color Changing Mug-Black (Kitchen)
It's a nice little mug. It is the smallest mug I ever owned, being a bit smaller than the regular ones you get at the store. The first couple of times I used it, the whiteness of the mug when hot was good (alas never 100% white like in the picture). I showed it to some of my friends and they all loved it. Now, 2 weeks later, it does not turn as white anymore, but rather a light pinkish/beige/off-white color. The problem with this is, you can still see the "OFF" sign even when the content of the mug is hot, right off the kettle. I take very good care of it (never put it in the dish washer, always hand washed, never used bleach or hard detergents), but still the effect is not the same as when I just got it. I hope it doesn't get any worse.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 18, 2013
When I received the cup, I washed it and used it immediately. The change was not as profound as hoped. Then I ran it in the dishwasher. BIG MISTAKE!! Now it is just another cup, but with writing nobody gets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 29, 2013
I'm a sucker for "Not your everyday original" items. The advertisement makes it seem that the mug changes color all over and the word "on" appears. Well, to my disappointing surprise, it didn't. The word "on", did appear, but the word "off" still remained on the mug, looking bipolar. And, the mug remained the same color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product :), September 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I dig it., January 14, 2013
The mug is great. The mug changes color very fast once hot liquid is poured in. A minor drawback is that the "OFF" doesn't 'disappear' completely but that, to me, is somewhat cosmetic and doesn't bother me much. Overall, its a fun mug and it was fairly cheap so I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ON/OFF Mug, February 12, 2013
This is a really cleaver mug. Gets people asking when they see the seemingly out of place "on." A little bigger and it would have been amazing, but really good quality and I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Mug, March 28, 2013
The mug works great. I gave it as a Christmas gift and the receiver enjoyed heating it up and watching it cool down all of Christmas day. It was a hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not change colors!, September 22, 2013
Daniel (Sacramento, KY, United States) - See all my reviews
Did not change colors, and felt cheap. I received a cup with both off and on printed beside each other.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the concept, but..., June 17, 2013
The colors of the mug are not nearly as clear as pictured. When cold, it's more of a muddy grey, but the word "on" is still black. The word "off" is also whiter than the mug, which means you can always read both "off" and "on" whether the mug is cold or hot. It does change color quickly when a hot beverage is poured in, but the fact you can read both words all the time pretty much ruins the concept. Like others have said, it is also smaller than an average size mug.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful .... I like it ...., July 9, 2014
It's beautiful .... I like it ....
it's as description ....but the "OFF" sign still appear after the color changing