Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on May 16, 2014
This is junk. They are hard to insert and they fall out. Also once you take one out it is a hassle to reinsert it. If you keep your computer in a very dusty are you may consider it worth it but for the normal household. It's not worth it to me.
on October 14, 2013
These are the cutest things...but mine would never stay in...they woold stay in when i was still..but putting my macbook in an doutof its cover wasa aproblem... they would be on the floor and in my case and i would be stressed looking for them... but they do work if you dont move as much
on November 29, 2014
Lots of mixed reviews... Too tight.. Crap... They re plug inserts... they do their job very well... Pain to put in but this is the whole point... fit snuggly so they are not falling out all over the place... This worked great in my new 13" macbook pro (not sure of the version but it does not have a CD drive and now has a full HDMI port [whatever version this is...])
on November 24, 2015
These are junk. They fall out and some don't fit right. Then if you brush your case while taking it in and out, some fall out... Hard to keep up with and I also think that plugging up these holes is a bad Idea now that I have done it. I think it adds to the problem of over-heating. I haven't had an incident due to it yet - but I can tell its running a little hotter.
on October 25, 2013
I had to wait a while bt it came before the estimated delivery date. the good thing about this set is that they give you an extra ear phone jack cover. everything fits perfectly. i should have gotten this when i was deployed in the dusty area of the middle east.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2015
Best things ever! I hate when dust or other things get in places they are not suppose to and these little plug ins help! They might be silly, but when it comes to electronics I like to keep things working great and clean.
on March 7, 2016
If you are buying these for your Macbook Air, then don't. None of them even fit where they are supposed to except for the one you plug your headphones into, and I use that one the most. Just don't bother with these, find a different brand.
on January 2, 2014
Some of the pieces fit loosely so if i tilt my laptop over, they'll fall right out. How much did i pay for this again? Doesn't matter I wouldn't recommend anyone to get it. Waste of money
on July 4, 2014
I ordered these for my 15 inch Macbook Pro and only three of the pieces fit half of them don't at all, and I waited a whole month for them to come only for them not to work, wish I didn't waste the time and money.
on July 14, 2014
They do not stay in, constantly falling out.