Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 6, 2013
I was looking for an armband and didn't want to spend too much money. I picked this one and I'm very happy with it. I was a little worried that it won't fit my small arm, but it has great regulation and could even get much smaller than what I need. It's comfortable, doesn't slide (so far I only wore it on a long sleeve shirt but will post an update if I see it doesn't work on bare skin). I like that it's water resistant, and in case I get caught in rain I don't have to worry. Touch screen works fine, and it fits my iPhone 3gs with the cover. Only con: I can't regulate volume using the iPhone buttons on the side, but that's not a big deal.

UPDATE: Very comfy on bare skin, even as sensitive skin as mine!
on January 27, 2013
great product for the price! this is just as good as the last one that i bought and paid $25 for, so i'm glad i got this one for so cheap! it's nice for people with small arms too because there are two place you can put the strap so it can be smaller or larger
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2013
My first arm band and I'm pretty happy with it. My iphone 4s fits nicely and feels secure. The opening is on the back side which is flush with your arm so I don't have any worries about it sliding out, and it has a lip/edge which covers the end of the phone adding to the security. The phone screen actually starts to stick to the plastic window which helps keep it from sliding as well.
There is an opening for the headphone jack on both ends so the phone can slide in in either direction. The armband is very comfortable, though I have it usually over the sleeve of my t shirt, so I'm not sure how It feels on bare skin after more than 30 minutes of running. But I have experience with neoprene wetsuits so I wouldn't be concerned with it against bare skin.

As for the waterproof aspect of this arm band, as I stated I wear this over a sleeve which soaks up sweat as well. My phone has come out without any sign of perspiration on it so far. I might be a little concerned if I was running in the rain.

The added key slot is a nice feature, could probably fit two keys in there.

One slight concern is when pulling the strap to tighten, the beginning of the Velcro material catches just slightly on the loop. I could see this repetitive catching causing the stitching to loosen up. With some care this catching can be reduced.

Unless I find another arm band that just blows my mind for what ever possible reason I would buy this product again.
on June 27, 2013
I am so thrilled with this purchase! This sports armband is great. I love the versatility. My boyfriend can use it when he wants to work out for and older generation of an iPod Touch, while I can use it for my iPhone 4. The fact that it has a spot on the top and a spot on the bottom for headphones is great! I also love that the inside pocket where you put your device is super stretchy. I have a hard case on my iPhone, which is somewhat difficult to get off (sort of like the inside part of an Otterbox, but not), and the fact that the armband is so stretchy lets me save time by just slipping the device and case inside as a unit. And, really for only $6.87? That's SUCH a great deal. I also like that it fits my arm. I don't have the smallest arms in the world, but they aren't huge either. And it allows a little give for people with small arms and for athletes. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has really "definitive" biceps/triceps. My arm is 10 inches, and the armband could probably take at least a person with a 13 inch arm. Another good thing is that even though the material is "cotton-y polyester", it does not smell bad after a lot of exercise from absorbing sweat. It's a great deal. Go for it!
on November 1, 2013
For the price, this works very well. Fits iPhoone 4s with Apple's bumper case on, has a spot for a house key for those of us who run outdoors, and holds the phone comfortably and securely. Though the material itself doesn't seem to let moisture through, the only strike against it is that the slit for the phone sits against your arm, and the back of the phone can get wet by the end of a run, especially on a hot day.
on March 7, 2013
This is a great product for a bigger upper arm. Also great because you can still see your screen with out taking phone out.
on August 7, 2014
I have really tiny arms (I'm a girl). And when I say tiny, I mean zero muscle and really little bones. I'm really happy with this band, I reAd the reviews first and I don't understand the customers that were unhappy with it. Idk maybe they got a dud. Anuway, it keeps the moisture from sweat when I run out of my phone and keeps me from dropping it. I almost jumped for joy when I ran 2 miles and not once had to adjust my band or headphones. I am very pleased with this product, especially the price. I didn't want to pay over 10 bucks for one, because my last three were over $20 and they didn't fit and they didn't stay on. S
on March 23, 2014
Make sure u get this the right size but other than that it's stylish, comfortable af, hold house key, and reflective paint so u won't get hit by a car at night
on December 1, 2013
Very cheap, the band feels like it cannot support the weight of the phone and the clear plastic that goes over the phone tore the second time I used it.
on October 9, 2013
This is cheap and will work when you need it. But it doesn't stay on your arm very well and is difficult to put on one handed.