5.0 out of 5 stars Keep it Organized
Wonderful for keeping my embroidery designs easy to find and plenty of room to store many favorites.
Keeps it easy for me to find...
Published 23 months ago by Lyn Semler

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with this item
This USB device that I received does not work. My computers do not recognize this as a storage device. I gave a single star because that was the lowest rating and it should not even had that.
Published on October 4, 2012 by GJM

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep it Organized, February 23, 2013
This review is from: niceEshop(TM) 1GB Thumb Stick Swivel Design USB 2.0 Flash Memory Drive,Black (Personal Computers)
Keeps it easy for me to find...

5.0 out of 5 stars 1gb USB Flash Memory Stick, May 21, 2013
This is working great. Couldn't find a 1GB anywhere in the area where I live. My embroidery machine cannot use a high GB, it cannot accept higher GB. Was told 1gb is recommended and maximum would be 2gb. Was so happy to see I could order this on Amazon. Item arrived in good condition and in quick time frame. Design I saved onto this stick was saved with no problems and my embroidery machine accepted it. Final result was a beautifully embroidered tee shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality low GB, April 19, 2013
Stephaniep (Roseville, Ca. 95747) - See all my reviews
I needed a small GB flash drive for transfering embroidery patterns from my PC to my machine. My embroidery machine has a little more than 1GB of internal memory so I needed 1GB or smaller. This flash drive was great and did a good job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with this item, October 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 25, 2012
This small size is exactly what we need. It suits our needs well. The price was very much in line as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars memory stick jump drive, November 28, 2011
The 1GB 2.0 flash memory stick Jump Drive has worked great. Love the folding feature, the 1GB are not easy to come and this one has worked great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best flash memory stick, November 1, 2013
The metal 'case' doesn't feel very good and the connection is loose--but you can easily remove the metal flip-case. Right off, the drive had errors while trying to copy data files to it and needed to be re-formatted (quick format was sufficient) to work.

Most folks would be better off spending a few dollars more and getting a Much larger flash drive. This one was nearly $5, so for about double the price, you could get 16x the capacity--plus a better quality drive all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars I inserted it into my Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player and it works great, June 5, 2012
I purchased a refurbished Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player that has a USB port in the back for a flash drive, no bigger than 1 GB. This 1GB memory stick worked fine, after I inserted it into the back of my Blu-ray Disc Player, once I reformatted it in the Windows operating system. Now my Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player has the needed memory for saving a file structure and for buffering when streaming content over the Internet. This 1GB Black USB 2.0 Flash Memory Stick Jump Drive works fine with my Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player. After shipping is added to the purchase price, it is still a very affordable memory stick.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre flash drive, June 20, 2014
Seriously, spend a little extra money and get a better quality drive.

This little stick fits loosely, so you'll randomly loose the connection to your stored data.
The unreliable connection will corrupt files saved to the flash drive, so don't backup anything you care about on it.

While trying to read the corrupted data your computer may stall or freeze, possibly requiring you to physically pull the power to hard reset your machine.

Yes, all this happened to me while using this flash drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, April 8, 2014
I use it today and I got plenty of room for all my files and pictures and sounds and more that I use it for! I highly recommend it!