5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the picture!
I thought the pattern of this scarf was very cute! Definitely not for winter though, it's of chiffon material like the description says. If you're a patient person when it comes to shipping (this came in a month), buy it! Glad it looks like the pics provided.
Published 5 months ago by sw3etpinay

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not get what I ordered / Seller is working to correct it
Ordered this as a gift to be sent to someone out-of-state. Was EMBARRASSED to learn that the 'surprise' that they received from me was actually a cheesy plastic sink drain strainer! I have to wonder what the person expecting a cheap kitchen gadget will think when they get a scarf!
Update: I bumped this up from a 1-star to a 3-star because I got immediate feedback...
Published 2 months ago by Abbie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the picture!, February 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality!!, April 14, 2014
Soooooososososo soft, large, flowy and in pristine condition. Not even a stray string. It is so wide, you can use it as a shawl. I am thinking about buying 3 more to make two sets of curtain panels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute lightweight scarf., July 3, 2014
This review is from: niceeshop(TM) 100% Chiffon Cut Soft Warm Long Scarf Elegant Wrap Shawl (Apparel)
Really cute print! As other reviews stated it took a little while to arrive (about three weeks) but I was expecting that with international shipping. It arrived and I was happy with it. It's lightweight and cute. More than what you'd expect for $2. I'm happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little scarf!, June 26, 2014
I bought these for when I want to wear a turban/headwrap style, and it did NOT disappoint! It's lightweight, but not silk or satin, so I wear a thin cap between it and my hair sometimes. I'll bet it'll be great in the fall, too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
beautiful and goes with everything

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Scarg, June 6, 2014
I gave this as a gift. The recipient loved it. The stitching on the edge is not as straight as I would have preferred but still a nice scarf for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute cute cute, June 5, 2014
great little scarf, thank you, will shop with you guys again. i already bought another one just like it for my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good scarf, June 4, 2014
It's good quality, not frayed at the ends or anywhere and doesn't have any holes in it. It's good material, not too hot and not too cold

5.0 out of 5 stars :), May 30, 2014
Ordered these as a Gift and the recipient was happy with my purchase for them. I'm glad I ordered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars chiffon scarf with bows.., May 21, 2014
Pretty and hip scarf for any occasion! !! I like the scarf a lot !!! It's delicate and fashionable! !!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›