Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: niceeshop(TM) 100% Chiffon Cut Soft Warm Long Scarf Elegant Wrap Shawl
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2014
I thought the pattern of this scarf was very cute! Definitely not for winter though, it's of chiffon material like the description says. If you're a patient person when it comes to shipping (this came in a month), buy it! Glad it looks like the pics provided.
on July 3, 2014
Really cute print! As other reviews stated it took a little while to arrive (about three weeks) but I was expecting that with international shipping. It arrived and I was happy with it. It's lightweight and cute. More than what you'd expect for $2. I'm happy with my purchase.
on May 10, 2014
Ordered this as a gift to be sent to someone out-of-state. Was EMBARRASSED to learn that the 'surprise' that they received from me was actually a cheesy plastic sink drain strainer! I have to wonder what the person expecting a cheap kitchen gadget will think when they get a scarf!
Update: I bumped this up from a 1-star to a 3-star because I got immediate feedback from the seller and they are working to correct this.
on April 8, 2014
This is my new favorite scarf! I love the print! The fabric is colored perfectly and is very thin! It would work perfectly for the summer! I love it so much. It isn't very long at all and it does take awhile to get to you but especially for the price, you will not be disappointed!
on March 20, 2014
I received this scarf today.ordered it Feb.20 was a long wait hence the four stars instead of five. But....if your willing to wait you could not find a more fantastic buy! Nice fabric,nice print. Excellent very pleasantly surprised.
on June 26, 2014
I bought these for when I want to wear a turban/headwrap style, and it did NOT disappoint! It's lightweight, but not silk or satin, so I wear a thin cap between it and my hair sometimes. I'll bet it'll be great in the fall, too. :)
on March 26, 2014
It is so cute and thin enough for me to also wear in the summer-time. I like to stack this scarf with some of the other cheap necklaces I bought from the niceeshop. They always have cute things that I can afford.
on April 14, 2014
Soooooososososo soft, large, flowy and in pristine condition. Not even a stray string. It is so wide, you can use it as a shawl. I am thinking about buying 3 more to make two sets of curtain panels.
review image
on May 15, 2014
The color was a bit more peachy than pink, but my young daughter loves it anyway. It's long enough that I can borrow it and cute enough that she won't let me! It's a great price and a great scarf.
on March 15, 2014
I am definitely buying more of these scarfs. They are long, silky soft, and the design is really beautiful. I like that they go with different coats and boots, and make any outfit look chic.