5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 12 months ago by crystal thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Shaped pretty weird/big
Published 6 months ago by Margaret Fung

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 26, 2014
if you are one of those customers who is wondering if the item youordered will be the right one or if itll come on time, then this review is recommended to be read. my order came very quickly. it also was the right order. i was kind of worried that it wouldnt be because of the other reviews i have read. there is nothing wrong with being cautious. the hat was a perfect fit as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooft, January 21, 2014
I was skeptical about this since it was so cheap and it was coming from overseas, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is very soft and of a very decent quality. I will definitely be ordering more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Beret, March 8, 2014
This hat fits more like a beret than a slouchy beanie. I would not recommend it if you are looking for something to keep your head warm. It is a nice fashion piece & for the fall.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice hat, May 16, 2014
This hat is very nice love the color it is baggy as stated also have it in four others colors, came on time would definitely recommend this hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute hipster hat!, May 29, 2014
This hat fits perfectly. I love it! it is very cute, it's warm but it not too hot. I am able to wear it all year.

4.0 out of 5 stars floppy and fun, September 30, 2014
Angela M (MO United States) - See all my reviews
I really like the style and color, and the yarn its made from is the only problem but still totally acceptable. The yarn is a bit shiny and clearly includes polyester so it's obviously inexpensive which is fine as the price is low. The way it fits is floppy and oversized in a great way, making it exactly what I was looking for. I have a pretty big head and voluminous hair and it still fits me several different ways, on the back of head, to the side, covers my ears, etc. Very cute and great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Hat, May 2, 2014
I love this hat! It's comfortable, a classic style but only perfect for early fall/ late spring weather in the Midwest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend this hat., April 12, 2014
This is a great hat, I wish I'd bought it sooner. It took a week or so to arrive. It's a great oversized hat, loose, and not heavy. It's very flattering. I bought a few colors (red, pink, and white) with the intention of giving some as gifts, but I kept them all instead. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice hat, April 1, 2014
it was very nice, great bargain, fit very well and was very warm, you will be glad you got this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Hat, February 27, 2014
Got my hat after the snow but I'm going to still wear it for stylish reasons. Makes good for bad hair day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›