4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Quality
Published 11 months ago by Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big
This hat is way too big. There's no way it would fit my toddler. I'm hoping it shrinks after washing. It is as cute looking as the picture shows.
Published 8 months ago by M

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Quality, September 7, 2013
I ordered this hat not knowing what I would get for such a low price. I am truly impressed. The yarn is soft and not scratchy. Eyes and beak are sewn on well. I bought this for my 1 year old and the hat is a little big. Definitely not for newborns but maybe 18mos-2 1/2 yrs as it can stretch a little. I received the hat faster than expected, but to be honest, it did take a while. I forgot I ordered it so it was a great surprise when it came. Could be used for either boy or girl. It really is SUPER cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 13, 2013
This hat is way to cute. I got this for my son who is almost one. The material is nice and soft. He has also got tons of compliments on it. The cutest hat in his little collection.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big, December 21, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hat, November 29, 2013
Super cute. Looked adorable on my 6 month old. Would be great for a birthday or Xmas gift. Could work well for a boy or girl. Did take a while to get the item in the mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, November 22, 2013
I get compliments on this hate everywhere I take my five month old boy. It is so adorable and surprisingly well made. I can't believe the value on this hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, November 19, 2013
I wasn't expecting much for the price but it turned out to look exactly like the image! I appreciate it! Great quality!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, but big, November 12, 2013
This hat is cute, but it is much bigger than the size listed. I'm giving it as a baby shower gift, so I wish it fit as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the wait, October 31, 2013
It took a little while to come in the mail but at least shipping was free. Good quality, super cute and worth the price. My son is only 7 months old but it fits his bigger than average head well. So just buy based on head size, not the reviews. It probably fits an average 12 month old's head, not a newborn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 14, 2013
This was a perfect gift for my friends who just had a baby! It was well made and totally affordable! I was so glad I got it!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cap, July 13, 2014
It is cute. The quality is great, what really was a surprise for me. The only thing is that it is toooo large for newborns, it perfectly fits my 3y.o. daughter.

Rate and Discover Movies