Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 14, 2014
i recieved my scarf and it was beautiful long and stylish i will order more for myself and also as gifts!
on March 12, 2014
Wonderfully, soft material. Drapes beautifully. Should have bought every color. Took a chance when I ordered because it was so cheap but turned out well.
on March 12, 2014
Thank you, the fabric was soft and shear. The pattern was beautiful and looking forward to ordering different colors next time.
on February 24, 2014
I think this scarf is adorable and made of good quality fabric! I saw this scarf at a peddlers mall and they were selling it much higher than what I paid for it.
on March 6, 2014
beautiful, very light so packs in my suitcase nicely. Can wear with a lot of my clothes. I would recommend.
on May 9, 2014
This scarf is so cute. Silky and light enough to wear with a sleeveless blouse during the warmer months, but will also be really cute with a sweater when it's cooler. Totally worth the couple bucks and three weeks' wait.
on May 7, 2014
Ordered this a while back and finally wore it. Love it. super cute and got lots of compliments on it.
on May 11, 2015
What a small price to pay for such a nice scarf . It does take forever to arrive buy it did arrive during the expected time! I have a white coat so I thought this would be a good contrast. I have gotten so many compliments and when I tell them I bought for such a little price on Amazon people are amazed. The best part is the quality!! It compares to other pricier scarfs that you can buy!!
on June 26, 2014
A beautiful scarf!! I love shoes & had been looking for a scarf with shoes on it!! YAY SHOES & LIPSTICK!
on June 11, 2014
For the prize it was a good gift for my college and teen age grandaughters. They enjoyed it. Very retro print. .