Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 14, 2014
i recieved my scarf and it was beautiful long and stylish i will order more for myself and also as gifts!
on January 12, 2016
Nice scarves at a bargain price. They were each packaged in cellophane and folded too - often the item I purchase overseas are cheap quality and packaged poorly. These were ready for resale right out of the box. Very unique pattern and ideal for Valentine's Day gifts in my shop
on May 9, 2014
This scarf is so cute. Silky and light enough to wear with a sleeveless blouse during the warmer months, but will also be really cute with a sweater when it's cooler. Totally worth the couple bucks and three weeks' wait.
on May 11, 2015
What a small price to pay for such a nice scarf . It does take forever to arrive buy it did arrive during the expected time! I have a white coat so I thought this would be a good contrast. I have gotten so many compliments and when I tell them I bought for such a little price on Amazon people are amazed. The best part is the quality!! It compares to other pricier scarfs that you can buy!!
on May 14, 2014
I found this to be good quality
the scarf was packed good and secure
and folded nicely
I got exactly what I ordered the pink one
looked as pictured c:
absolutely cute makes a great addition to my scarf collection
some string was still attached but I just cut it off and it looked fine:)
its worth the price i've been buying from niceeshop for a while now I love all their products
I haven't been unhappy
on December 5, 2014
These scarf's are really darling! I've purchased several as stocking stuffers, (6-8) and haven't been disappointed yet! Nice, chiffon weight, true clear graphics and colors. Can't beat the price. Shipping may be a few days longer, but it isn't out of line, and well worth the wait.
on April 14, 2014
So glad I ordered this! I am really impressed with how cute it is - the print is adorable and looks great with any outfit. It is lightweight so it will work in the spring/summer as well. It did take a bit of time to arrive, but that was to be expected as it was shipping from overseas. For the price it is truly a great item and I am glad I decided to order it.
on March 12, 2014
Wonderfully, soft material. Drapes beautifully. Should have bought every color. Took a chance when I ordered because it was so cheap but turned out well.
on March 20, 2014
Aside from a month's wait that's the only complaint. The pink scarf for the price is the best bargain that you will find in a fun scarf! Nice fabric great clean print better than some scarves that I paid 10 times as much for. Yippie nice to get actually much more than you paid for. Honestly I don't know how they can sell for this price!
on April 24, 2014
Loved this pretty scarf. The colors were as expected and a lovely shade of pink throughout. The pattern is bright and very girlie and fit perfectly. I highly recommend this seller who gave fast shipping and overall more than expected. I'm very happy and wear this often. Great for Spring too!