Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 15, 2014
I ordered these in black, white, and gray. These all came soomer than expected. Im about 5'6 and they reached way over my knees so I did like that cause from other reviews I expected them to reach my knees. The material doesnt seem as cheap as others described amd it does seem kinda thick but not too thick so I thought that was perfect. So overall I dont have anything bad to say about this product
on June 19, 2014
From reading the reviews, I expected the socks were going to come a little below my mid-thigh but still over the knee. It is actually a struggle to get these socks over the knee so I'm not sure what was different with the rest of the reviewers who liked the socks and were around my size. I'm 5"5', an hourglass shape so I do have slightly fuller thighs than most. I do work out so my legs are about that muscle life (which is admittedly upsetting when it comes to things like these). The socks do make my legs look more feminine so I'm okay with that. Wearing the socks comfortably right on the knee is not a problem, they don't slip from that spot which is the highest they will go on me. They are not sheer and maintain their bold, black color well, even when stretched. The material is very comfortable, like, WAY comfy. You can easily wear these around the house or out on the town and feel good about the material. They can be paired with a skirt for Summer or Spring and even be a bit good for colder seasons. Again, my height being what it is, it comes a little short, however, it shouldn't be a problem for women in the 150 lbs range (where I am) to wear these. If you're a little shorter, I'm sure they'll come up on you fine.
on May 16, 2014
My wife is allergic to wool and we would not have purchased these if the description were accurate. Do not buy if you don't want wool.
review image review image review image
on September 17, 2014
One is slightly bigger than the other. I'm an athletic 5'6 girl with a size 9 shoes. These are clearly made for someone with smaller feet than mine. I'm still gonna wear them because they go past my knees. It's right above them but I expected it to reach mid-thigh. They're still cute but if you're expecting it to reach mid-thigh, look for another product.
on April 5, 2015
These are the best socks. I can't wait to order more. They are totally worth the shipping wait! The socks have a nice elastic top that keep the socks from falling. I've been riding my bmx in them, and they haven't dropped below my knees ONCE. Love these! I simply must have more!

*update: Alright, I have now ordered 4 pairs total of these socks. Two black, one white, one grey. The black socks were snug, but comfortable. They fit pretty perfectly. The white pair, while still fitting, I would say feel the loosest. Not loose. But of the 4 pair, the most loose. They are incredibly comfortable. The grey ones are like crazy tight. it's like a sausage contest if you don't hit certain requirements; like, not too high in the thigh meat, juuuuust above the knee cap, but it's still pretty tight. More like compression socks! Very.. slenderizing? (unless you get it on the thigh meat. then it's just sausage skin haha.)

For reference, my gams run 51-32-20.
on December 20, 2014
I'm 5"1 and about 100 - 105 lbs (changes daily sorry)
They fit great! I guess I didn't read the title because I thought they were supposed to be thigh highs. But they are only knee highs so I was disappointed.

They go 2 inches past my knee and they don't give me that muffin top illusion on my thigh at all. And I'm very (VERY) petite but I have somewhat thick thighs for my frame so that's a plus!

I actually originally needed this for a Halloween costume and didn't realize how long it would take to ship. I tried to cancel but it never did. But I love them regardless so I'm glad it didn't!
on July 24, 2014
I'm 5'5 and they fit like knee highs. Don't purchase.
on January 21, 2015
I am 5'3", 130 lbs, with the majority of my weight in my hips and legs. (I'm bust 34", waist 27", hips 38" for reference). Although these stockings were adorable, and really warm, I couldn't get over the fact that the top bit of the sock squeezed my leg too much for it to look alright. Had to give them to another female: 5'3" 110 lbs (bust 36" waist 28" hips 34") They look gorgeous on her legs. Especially with dresses.
on March 8, 2015
I love over-the-knee black socks for going out, for skirts, dresses or shorts! These are a must-have if you like that style too. They are great quality, thick enough so they don't appear thin, but not too thick where they are too warm.
Great purchase! Recommend!
on December 1, 2015
Fit as expected but are a little thin so count on them more for a stylish look. They do grip and are a bit tighter at the top which is nice and keeps from sliding throughout the day down your leg. Great compliment to skirts and dresses even in the professional realm.