5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Published 7 months ago by maritza alatorre

3.0 out of 5 stars A slight disappointment
Published 6 months ago by Latte

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 15, 2014
This review is from: niceeshopTM Women Over Knee Thigh High Opaque Cotton Winter Stockings Leggings (Apparel)
I ordered these in black, white, and gray. These all came soomer than expected. Im about 5'6 and they reached way over my knees so I did like that cause from other reviews I expected them to reach my knees. The material doesnt seem as cheap as others described amd it does seem kinda thick but not too thick so I thought that was perfect. So overall I dont have anything bad to say about this product

3.0 out of 5 stars A slight disappointment, June 19, 2014
From reading the reviews, I expected the socks were going to come a little below my mid-thigh but still over the knee. It is actually a struggle to get these socks over the knee so I'm not sure what was different with the rest of the reviewers who liked the socks and were around my size. I'm 5"5', an hourglass shape so I do have slightly fuller thighs than most. I do work out so my legs are about that muscle life (which is admittedly upsetting when it comes to things like these). The socks do make my legs look more feminine so I'm okay with that. Wearing the socks comfortably right on the knee is not a problem, they don't slip from that spot which is the highest they will go on me. They are not sheer and maintain their bold, black color well, even when stretched. The material is very comfortable, like, WAY comfy. You can easily wear these around the house or out on the town and feel good about the material. They can be paired with a skirt for Summer or Spring and even be a bit good for colder seasons. Again, my height being what it is, it comes a little short, however, it shouldn't be a problem for women in the 150 lbs range (where I am) to wear these. If you're a little shorter, I'm sure they'll come up on you fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm, March 12, 2014
I bought these to wear under my leg braces in the winter. They are very warm and comfortable. They are long enough but a bit too tight on my thigh. They wash very nicely and are a great buy compared to others made specificaly for braces.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wool - Not Cotton, May 16, 2014
Mark Lull (Florence, OR USA) - See all my reviews
My wife is allergic to wool and we would not have purchased these if the description were accurate. Do not buy if you don't want wool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad. Really really soft!, April 10, 2014
So, i am about 5 foot 9 with bigger thighs. Not like rrally fat, but not athletic or skinny. They go to just a little above my knee, not my thighs. They are soooooo soft and arrived quite quickly. Over all ik satisfied

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 24, 2014
I'm 5'5 and they fit like knee highs. Don't purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars One is slightly bigger than the other. I'm an ..., September 17, 2014
One is slightly bigger than the other. I'm an athletic 5'6 girl with a size 9 shoes. These are clearly made for someone with smaller feet than mine. I'm still gonna wear them because they go past my knees. It's right above them but I expected it to reach mid-thigh. They're still cute but if you're expecting it to reach mid-thigh, look for another product.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but great, March 9, 2014
shipping took a while but love the product. great for any outfit. highly recommend to anyone in need of all white over the knee socks

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, October 12, 2014
I am 5'4 and 138 pounds, I have slender legs and thighs but these socks are so tight and come to barely over the knee. The band is soo tight that it cuts off my blood supply. They are worthless to me. I would return them but the hassle is not worth the price. Especially since it took its sweet time coming. I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, December 20, 2014
I'm 5"1 and about 100 - 105 lbs (changes daily sorry)
They fit great! I guess I didn't read the title because I thought they were supposed to be thigh highs. But they are only knee highs so I was disappointed.

They go 2 inches past my knee and they don't give me that muffin top illusion on my thigh at all. And I'm very (VERY) petite but I have somewhat thick thighs for my frame so that's a plus!

I actually originally needed this for a Halloween costume and didn't realize how long it would take to ship. I tried to cancel but it never did. But I love them regardless so I'm glad it didn't!