1,343 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars i Love it!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:09 Mins
i just received this Product today and i love it!it goes on very smooth and it compliments my complexion.you can not go wrong for this price.
Published on January 4, 2012 by SheSoGorgeousA

1.0 out of 5 stars Big No No
Shipping was quick. As for the item, it looks exttemly chalky on my olive skin tine. Its pigmented but resembles a chalky consistency. As you can see in my photos, i attempted to contour and discovered that the concealer is tough to blend into the skin. It also feel very heavy. Despite the shipping, this product was mediocre at best. Its a cheap priced makeup and its...
Published 2 months ago by Andrea Corona

‹ Previous | 14 5 6135 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, April 10, 2013
This review is from: niceeshop(TM) Professional 15 Color Concealer Camouflage Makeup Palette (Misc.)
I would not recommend this product to anyone. If you need a concealer to CONCEAL any blemishes/marks/scars this is not the concealer palette for you. I even tried using it for highlighting and contouring and it was an absolute mess. The product itself is way too thin to do anything a concealer is made to do. So I will have to purchase another concealer palette

4.0 out of 5 stars Came Faster than Expected, Works like a Charm, January 7, 2015
Came after 3 weeks, I live in NY. It is very small but the colors are actually great. I like the first color because it is good for a Dewy look which I was hoping it would help with that. All in all it is what I expected it to be, no complaints.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good ):, July 8, 2014
Smaller than what I thought it would be. Although it did get here fast, its not worth it at all. They are so oily and dont conceal anything at all. They are also very hard to work with bwcause they dont blend well at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I give this five stars for a good reason.., October 15, 2014
This concealer works like magic and is the best one I've used so far. I have some blemishes and this product really smoothes all of that over very naturally. Can't go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, especially for the cost- I use to contour abs for Cosplay, September 21, 2014
I got this to 'contour' some abs onto a guy for a Cosplay. It's a LOT better quality than I thought it would be. It definitely has done a good job for what I bought it for, and with some good powder (I used Smashbox's) used to set it, it has stayed on even with the sweating that comes from wearing a heavy vinyl and fur costume in the summertime.
It has many different colors that are various skintone, and there's a pink and green as well, and one of the skintones is very yellowish, which is GREAT to camouflage under eye circles, so this will be a palette that I will keep for myself as well.
The makeup is a thick creamy consistency. Only the white is a tad pearlized, the rest are matte.
It's a great price. I'd buy it again for regular makeup use. The green is great as a base under regular foundation for making redness fade, and the yellowish color makes dark circles just disappear.

ETA: One of the judges commented that it was some of the best contouring he'd ever seen. :) This was the primary product I used for the darker contours on the face and I used it extensively on the abs, so ...YAY. :) Also, it held for a full 14 hours, just set with a pure mineral veil powder in the morning, and a compact powder x2 during the day. No running, smearing, and minimal fading.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, May 2, 2014
Not the best quality but then again you get what you pay for. I like that it has so many shades. It's ok. I use it sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, easy blending, October 7, 2014
Great price, lots of choices, and even for a non-make up artist like myself, the colors work (I'm a medium toned Latina).

5.0 out of 5 stars A smaller kit but really great kit very nice love it, December 28, 2014
Got this kit today it's smaller then I thought but works well I tryed a lil under my eyes worked well hid the dark under eye look I got over the yrs from no sleep with my kids lol but it's great set I'd def recomand some youtube rips if ur new at this contour thing like I am I also use bare minerals with this looks great I got another kit was power came in so broken up in peices but this one was great it's a concealor kit so no broken up peices came in perfect other then it's a smaller kit then I thought it was but still great to use and there's plenty of colors to use for a long time can't beat the price either got mine for a gift but was less then 5$ so I'm very happy with this I do not recomand anyone buy any power makeups off here tho they never end up coming ok ....

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for costumer service, pleased with the product, November 18, 2014
I changed my mind before it came in the mail so I requested a refund. A costumer rep responded rather quickly, politely, and offered me a refund without having to send it back in. She was so nice, it was a pleasant experience.
After trying it out anyway, I really like the light shimmery color for a highlighter. Coverage is perfect for me, I do not have many blemishes but i found my shade and it had great coverage for under eyes and the occasional one chin pimple. Yes they are not high quality but I find the formula to be very blendable, buildable, and it works great for my normal skin. I would definitely give it another shot whenever I run out.
Don't be turned off by the bad reviews like I was at first.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... waited a week and a half I was so happy I got it before the dates It was supposed ..., December 13, 2014
It said I was supposed to get it on December 24th or January 5th but it came on December11 and I only waited a week and a half I was so happy I got it before the dates It was supposed to arrive. Also the packaging was great it wasnt broken or dirty, I tried the concealers and their good their not like 100% full coverage but if ur going for I medium coverage then this is perfect. I also love the colors there's a lot of different shades the only shade I didn't like is the white one on the very top left corner it's like a silvery color idk wat I'm suppose to use that for because it's definetly not a concealer but other than that it's amazing wat I recieved for just $3

‹ Previous | 14 5 6135 | Next ›