1,245 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars i Love it!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:09 Mins
i just received this Product today and i love it!it goes on very smooth and it compliments my complexion.you can not go wrong for this price.
Published on January 4, 2012 by SheSoGorgeousA

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners
The corrective shades are good for "face" areas but not eyes. I used the yellow (for under eye dark circles)eye area and it creased a lot and it was really hard to blend. I also used the green for red marks and that one worked better. Also if you have a "warm" or "yellow" skin tones this is not a good product for you. all the shades are for "cool" or "pink" skin...
Published on July 12, 2012 by Karla R

‹ Previous | 14 5 6125 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, May 2, 2014
This review is from: niceeshop(TM) Professional 15 Color Concealer Camouflage Makeup Palette (Misc.)
Not the best quality but then again you get what you pay for. I like that it has so many shades. It's ok. I use it sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, easy blending, October 7, 2014
Great price, lots of choices, and even for a non-make up artist like myself, the colors work (I'm a medium toned Latina).

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for costumer service, pleased with the product, November 18, 2014
I changed my mind before it came in the mail so I requested a refund. A costumer rep responded rather quickly, politely, and offered me a refund without having to send it back in. She was so nice, it was a pleasant experience.
After trying it out anyway, I really like the light shimmery color for a highlighter. Coverage is perfect for me, I do not have many blemishes but i found my shade and it had great coverage for under eyes and the occasional one chin pimple. Yes they are not high quality but I find the formula to be very blendable, buildable, and it works great for my normal skin. I would definitely give it another shot whenever I run out.
Don't be turned off by the bad reviews like I was at first.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... waited a week and a half I was so happy I got it before the dates It was supposed ..., December 13, 2014
It said I was supposed to get it on December 24th or January 5th but it came on December11 and I only waited a week and a half I was so happy I got it before the dates It was supposed to arrive. Also the packaging was great it wasnt broken or dirty, I tried the concealers and their good their not like 100% full coverage but if ur going for I medium coverage then this is perfect. I also love the colors there's a lot of different shades the only shade I didn't like is the white one on the very top left corner it's like a silvery color idk wat I'm suppose to use that for because it's definetly not a concealer but other than that it's amazing wat I recieved for just $3

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, December 18, 2014
I'm not thrilled with the case. I bought this as something to just try out. The colors are not exact to the picture. They are very transparent when applied, and you really have to use quiet a bit. The ones I like the most are Graftobian, Toofaced, and Shany. This also makes my skin itch a little which makes me a bit curious as to what exactly is in it? I would not reccomend this for any one with oily or sensitive skin. I always test products on my hand first, lets just say this is not something that will ever be going on my face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Palette, April 2, 2013
This is a well priced product to get for a variety of clients. There is a shimmer, a green toned and a pink toned along with the skin tone variations. They all swatched well, the only downside I've found is it can stain your skin. Which for lasting power isn't that bad at all, but if you put the darker tones on a lighter skin, it has the chance to stain. And by stain, I mean after scrubbing in the shower a day later there was still a faint outline of where I has swatched the color. After that day though it was gone.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was not for me, June 12, 2013
I had high hopes for this palette but on arrival I noticed that it did not come with what was advertised which was a brush and the eyeliner curd. That aside these are like sample sized which is my fault I should have read more carefully, but if I like a certain shade I will have to order another palette (not happening) I then tried out the product itself and wow that was a huge fail it's not very thick of a concealer but it feels very slick on your skin almost oily and it does not obsorb. I wouldn't use this let alone as a professional make up artist. Wish I would have listened to the bad reviews this time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels great. Looks even better!, October 24, 2014
I am so in LOVE with this concealer! I have tried so many different brands,(some very expensive), but this is the best one for me yet. It feels so light and smooth. It looks so natural. I have this annoying redness around my nose in the allergy season and this completely convers it up. It's cheap, light, and beautiful looking. I will be buying this again, definitely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price cheap quality. Not worth it, December 5, 2014
I had reviewed a few youtube videos before purchasing this thinking it will work wonders for my super dark circles but I was very dissappointed. The shipping took about a month to arrive, the cancelers doesn't have much coverage, and it is very oily/pasty.
I though with all the reviews and whatnots this product is amazing but honestly, I will buy a good quality concelear palette from sephora next time!

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this but it has more colors than I'd ever ..., July 14, 2014
I really like this but it has more colors than I'd ever use. Still for the ones I do, it's very much worth the price paid.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6125 | Next ›