5.0 out of 5 stars Fits just right
I ordered the grey, I was so pleased that I immediately ordered the Blue jean. They're gorgeous and fit true to size. They look nice with skirt, pants, especially skinny pants.
Published on December 16, 2011 by Trendy Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow!
Published on September 2, 2011 by Charlene Bechen

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow!, September 2, 2011
I admired these shoes on a waitress a couple weeks ago, so set out to get a pair. I have a pretty standard 7 M foot and have successfully ordered shoes online before. I ordered 7 M. I was so disappointed when they arrived. The style is adorable, they are lightweight & flexible. But they were so narrow I could not even get my foot into the shoe! I felt like an ugly step-sister! Sadly, I had to send them back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrow, April 7, 2012
This review is from: nicole Women's Eager Oxford (Apparel)
I love the style and quality of these shoes, but they are sooooo narrow, i wear M width all the time and never have any problems but only this time, they are true to size though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits just right, December 16, 2011
This review is from: nicole Women's Eager Oxford (Apparel)

nicole Women's Eager Oxford