Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 27, 2011 4:19:20 PM PDT
T. Bish says:
Went to pre-order the game and my option was 1 day shipping and it was estimated to get here by the 31st

What gives?

Posted on Mar 27, 2011 5:07:26 PM PDT
N. Lorenson says:
I had the same issue yesterday. That sucks because release date delivery is awesome.

Posted on Mar 27, 2011 7:09:48 PM PDT
T. Bish says:
Is there a solution?

Posted on Mar 28, 2011 7:02:51 AM PDT
I contacted customer service about this. I was told that release day delivery was not available. I told them on the item page it says it is. They gave me one day shipping and waived the charge. Better than nothing I guess. I would have liked to get it release day but what can ya do.

Tim....I would get a hold of customer service to have them waive your shipping charge.

Posted on Mar 28, 2011 2:29:33 PM PDT
methos123 says:
I am getting release date delivery of tomorrow. I don't know why you all are not.

Posted on Mar 28, 2011 2:59:22 PM PDT
BoomJ says:
It depends on your address. I live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio and I couldn't get it. I did get the shipping charges for "one day shipping" credited back to me after I chatted with a customer rep.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2011 12:32:10 PM PDT
Mike says:
I did the same thing and received a 10 dollar credit which I put towards one day shipping... however the delivery date still shows March 31st, which would essentially be 2 day shipping. Are you seeing the same thing?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2011 1:07:52 PM PDT
BoomJ says:
Yes, because mine hasn't shipped. I assume it will ship out on Wednesday and get here on Thursday. I don't know why they couldn't send it out today since I ordered it yesterday around 3:00 pm ET.

Posted on Mar 29, 2011 5:59:16 PM PDT
J. Lubbe says:
I just got off the phone with customer service. They said they are not shipping the game until March 30 with estimated delivery of March 31. For clarification.

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 3:36:29 PM PDT
It's the early evening of March 31st and mine has not shipped yet, even though I pre-ordered it last weekend. That is VERY disappointing.

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 7:13:57 PM PDT
I ordered the game early in the morning on Monday the 28th. I am a Prime subscriber, and I selected free two-day shipping. It is the evening of the 31st and my freekin' game was last seen on the other side of the country this morning...what kind of throttling is this? Is it possible that my order was intentionally delayed as a punitive measure? I just wanted the game by Thursday, so two-day shipping should have been fine. Why would I pay extra for one-day shipping when I am already paying extra for Prime membership? Also very disappointed.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (119)