Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
How noisy is it? I would like to use this in a cube at work but if it's too noisy, I don't think it would be a good idea.
asked by berkeleyroad on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
I don't consider it noisy. I burbbles a bit when brewing, but I would not think it would be a nuisance in a cube environment. Charlie Walker
Charles A. Walker answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is the noisy normal at the end of the cycle, hot water and vapour for 1 minute or less, it brew a very good coffee!
Jorge Horacio Alessandri answered on November 23, 2012

A
As far as slime in the coffee maker...you are suppose to clean your coffee maker at least once a week. How u do this is ---you just pour vinegar and water as if you would pour the water to make coffee. ONLY do not use coffee grounds . You are NOT making coffee...You are just letting the vinegar and water run through to clean the inside...then do another one, but leave out the vinegar in the water the 2nd time. Use distilled water with the vinegar when you do it the first time and used distilled water when you do the 2nd run...it takes away all film.
Soarin Beyond answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not that noisy. It only takes 2-3 minutes to brew anyway.
tom12065 answered on November 23, 2012

A
Not as noisy as a Mr. Coffee, but the last minute or so of brewing it does make noisIe. It operates exactly as any other coffee brewer.
Norburn answered on November 23, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It does make some percolating noise during the process and just at the end it makes one last "loud" percolating noise. It's hard not to hear it. I use mine at my cubicle. Haven't had any complaints except that the coffee smells good.
sacpaw answered on November 23, 2012

A
At the end of the brewing cycle there is loud gurgling and sputtering. This unit would not be appropriate for an office environment.
J. Naughton answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is fairly quiet. Also it doesn`t run for verry long.
RosyP answered on November 23, 2012

A
It is not very noisy. I do not agree with the person who said it would be inappropriate for an office environment. I cannot imagine anyone objecting to the small gurgling at the end of the cycle.
Dallas answered on November 24, 2012

A
The motor does,n't make noise, just coffee making a small amount of drip sound. After sll the coffee has dripped outeythere is a slighly noisey Swoop sound. I don't think it would be a problem.
metty answered on November 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product