Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Is this new in box with all the normal accesories and does this come with the full year apple warranty?
asked by Kelley Roach on November 8, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
This is a new MacBook Pro 2012 and it comes with a 90 days phone support and a one year parts service.
Victor Perez answered on November 8, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it is a brand new laptop just like you would get by going to Apple directly. All the "stuff" is in the box and a fully warranty.
J. Jordan answered on November 8, 2012

A
It was brand new, no doubt about it. Everything was factory sealed. I called Apple before I bought it and asked same question about warranty. Yes it I covered for 1 year, the same as if you bought it at Best Buy or Apple store. I am an Apple customer, the same way I bought my iPhone from a AT&T store. Covered. Any more questions, fire away. The price on Amazon is incredible!!
DT answered on November 8, 2012

A
It's a used laptop, but it should come in the original box with all the original accessories and manuals. I tried checking online to see if I still had the one year warranty, but I couldn't figure it out. I still have to call them to see if I have it.
yosh answered on November 8, 2012

A
Yes it's a brand new MacBook Pro 2012 and I am not exactly sure on the warranty as I purchased the extended 3 year warranty.
Shelly merrill answered on November 8, 2012

A
Yes it is new in the box with full warranty.

This is the new "non-retina" version!
S. Romeo answered on November 8, 2012

A
Yes ma'am!
Emily Miller answered on November 8, 2012

A
Yeah, sure!!!
billbravo answered on November 8, 2012

A
It came in the box with all the accessories. I'm honestly not sure about the 1 year warranty but I purchased a 3 year warranty for $180. I figure $60 a year isn't bad to protect my investment
Simba4runner answered on November 8, 2012

A
Yes to both questions.
Alewis answered on November 9, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product