Do we not get the $25 credit now?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 26, 2011 2:07:37 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 26, 2011 2:08:28 AM PDT
methos123 says:
It is not on the website as ANY promotional credit now.

Also, there is nothing about release date delivery.

What's up with that?

Posted on Mar 26, 2011 8:51:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 26, 2011 12:09:17 PM PDT
S. Roeland says:
It still says $25 credit for me.

And release date shipping should be an option when you check out. But it's only if get it shipped thru Amazon. The seller that popped up when I clicked on TW 12 was NOT Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2011 3:53:53 AM PDT
methos123 says:
Yeah, I guess Amazon was updating their systems or something. It was down for a bit, and looked like Amazon was not selling it anymore for some reason.? It's back on there though now.

Posted on Mar 28, 2011 4:41:21 PM PDT
Owen says:
You don't get the credit till the game ships. Usually 1-2 days. Calm down, Rocket.

Posted on Mar 30, 2011 1:45:02 PM PDT
Where is the $25 credit shown on the amazon page once you get it?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2011 3:17:01 PM PDT
BoomJ says:
It was only for preorders. Now that the game is released that promo is no longer valid.

Posted on Mar 30, 2011 3:22:46 PM PDT
Uh yes I know that..I pre-ordered and got an email saying I would get the credit when it shipped today but I don't know where to look to see if I have it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2011 3:38:24 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 30, 2011 5:45:33 PM PDT]

Posted on Mar 30, 2011 10:45:30 PM PDT
How long did it take everyone to get their $25 credit. I ordered yesterday and it is shipping today. I called CS and they said that a $10 credit would be added even thought my order showed the $25 credit promo. I told them that it was suppose to be $25 and they then said they would add $15 more. Why is this Promo so confusing for Amazon to administer? Has anyone else had problems like me getting the proper credit amount? Thanks for your feedback.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2011 1:57:08 AM PDT
bcks007 says:
Wow, seems people are very impatient here.

The game came out on March 29, 2011, the time you posted was on March 30, 2011. The details states "The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships."
I also take that^ to mean, 2 days after the normal release date, not the shipped, as in I give them the benefit of the doubt, 2 days after it releases is not unreasonable! :)
2 days, not 1, not a half day, not a day and half, try waiting 2 days before complaining/calling/getting your panties in a bunch.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2011 4:16:13 AM PDT
methos123 says:
the $25 credit was only for pre orders, and you will not see it at amazon on your account until you put something sold from amazon.com into your cart and go to checkout.

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 8:34:54 AM PDT
bcks007-don't be an idiot...if you really read the questions they all realize this. Methos123 actually finally answered my question without being a jerk. Just wanted to know where to look for it when it did arrive.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2011 3:22:53 PM PDT
bcks007 says:
I wasn't replying to your question, I was replying to Tara McCallum's question. Your question was and is a valid question, because I think the way amazon handles there pre-order bonus isn't so good, It needs its own page to keep track of monies they owe you, or pre-order bonus, etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2011 9:20:04 PM PDT
I'm not upset about the time frame it takes to receive the credit. Two days is not a big deal. I was questioning Amazon CS because the promo was suppose to be $25 and for some reason my account was only receiving $10. If i didn't call and question the mistake then i would have only received $10. Its called bait and switch buddy. When they promise something really good, but deliver something else. I wanted the deal that I paid for and shouldn't have to follow up with a CS to receive it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 10:10:37 PM PDT
bcks007 says:
So you called CS and then they added a $10 credit?, then you spoke up and got them to add the other $15 correct? Was this all in one phone call, or 2 calls?
Or did this happen,
You noticed a $10 credit, called CS and got them to add the other $15?

Your first post makes it sound like it was the 1st option that happened, and had you waited, it would have corrected itself in a day. But if you meant you had to do the 2nd option, then yeah amazon was being stupid, but you didn't post it like that, so you got my crazy response. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Mar 26, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (118)