ASUS G55VW-DS71 15.6-Inch Gaming Notebook (Black)
Used & New from: $950.00
Just noticed that the mouse and backpack are no longer listed in the description. Does this model no longer come with mouse and backpack?
asked by Ronald G Spitzer JR on October 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I think it no longer does, since it doesn't appear listed in the "What is on the box" section
Pablo Rivera answered on October 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered this about a month ago; the backpack and mouse were not in the description when I looked at it, but they did come with it (which was a pleasant surprise). So, I believe they do still come with it, despite not being included in the description.
Logan M. answered on October 15, 2012

A
I bought mine September 22nd and it didn't have the Mouse and bag listed, but I saw the comments so it was nice a nice bonus to come with a great laptop.
USMCKnight09 answered on October 15, 2012

A
I ordered mine in mid-June 2012, and it came with mouse & backpack. The section titled "Product Description" still says "Bag and Mouse" too. If you're going by "What's in the Box" I think they are describing the retail box (foam padding + laptop + power supply) versus the extras you get in the Amazon shipping box.
Avinash B Baliga answered on October 15, 2012

A
It should come with it. If you read under where it says product description it mentions the bag and mouse
B answered on October 16, 2012

A
It does still come with those things :) and have had mine for a few months here in Afghanistan and its a beast no problems even in this environment.
Mathew answered on October 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›