Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
I noticed that every picture of this model has the instructions imprinted on the side on the front. Is that permanent?
asked by Prov31Wife on December 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
yes but it really doesn't take away from the attractiveness of the unit.
Janice M Kirkpatrick answered on December 18, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it seems to be screen printed onto the plastic and not easily removed
Grant A Ingram answered on December 18, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, but remember that this was designed to go in hotel rooms as a courtesy coffee service so those who have had no experience with a Keurig machine can use it the first time. I had my B130 for a couple of week before I even noticed the instruction panel. It came in handy, though, when my elderly parents )definately "non-techi") visted last weekend they followed the directions on the panel made their own coffee before I could offer to. They loved it and they're getting one just like it because ut has the directions on it.
Gene Stroble
Larry E. Stroble answered on December 18, 2012

A
Yes. It's less noticeable than it seems on the picture. As others have said, it really doesn't detract from the appearance.
Holly M. answered on December 18, 2012

A
We have had our Keurig for over a year and it hasn't worn in any way. That question may be asked of the manufacturer.
Sandra Green answered on December 18, 2012

A
yes.
ben answered on December 18, 2012

A
The instructions are permanently printed on the machine it is not a sticker.
Dawn S. answered on December 18, 2012

A
Yes, but they actually fade into the background and the unit is still quite attractive.
MJSeattle answered on December 18, 2012

A
yes, the different instructions, such as place cup and brew have a light that tells you when to place cup and brew..It is great as I never hit the power button just open insert k cup add water and close lid...it makes the coffee 1 cup at a time and turns itself off.....Great product
Maggir Mae answered on December 18, 2012

A
I went and looked at mine and in fact had never noticed it until you asked. Yes it appears to be permanent. But like I said... I had not noticed it particularly until you asked.
SandyR answered on December 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product