Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1551-1575 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 1:35:33 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 25, 2012 11:38:31 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 1:40:42 PM PDT
Judit says:
WOW!!! Can I really have his picture? I have a Picasso drawing that I don't like any more, Baez's glorious picture will be just right in it's place!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 1:42:58 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 25, 2012 11:38:32 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 1:44:56 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 11, 2012 2:01:36 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 1:45:52 PM PDT
tltb3 says:
An "autographed" picture?? LOL He's an attorney, not a freaking celebrity. What a JOKE.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 1:47:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 11, 2012 1:48:41 PM PDT
Iluvmymac says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 1:49:38 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 25, 2012 11:38:32 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 1:49:59 PM PDT
tltb3 says:
That's an autographed BOOK that he wrote and it's called a book signing. To mail out an autographed picture of oneself is a completely different thing. IMO

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 2:48:33 PM PDT
nadine says:
Ckat, is it painful? Being so full of hot air.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 3:10:54 PM PDT
Zoey says:
I heard that if you send proof to Baez that you bought his book, he will send you a check for a hundred dollars. If you write a five star review on the book, he will send you the check AND a bikini left over from his failed "Brazilian Bikinis" business.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 3:31:05 PM PDT
Carrie says:
Christiane I agree about that show. I can't watch it. Except for Elizabeth, they make me want to puke...

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 4:22:19 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
If this has been posted previously, please forgive the duplication.
Out of the other horses mouth. Who says Baez and his minions aren't reading Amazon discussion groups?

Casey Anthony: She didn't do it

The co-author of the new book about the Anthony case lays out the story that never got told.
by Peter Golenbock...July 11, 2012

http://cltampa.com/gyrobase/casey-anthony-she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=3022893&storyPage=1#.T_4D-3CPH1w

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 4:35:11 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 25, 2012 11:38:33 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 4:52:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 11, 2012 4:53:19 PM PDT
Susan Brown says:
I read that.. He is really quite delusional.. There are sooo many things he got wrong in that article.... I think i need to make a log in there and post a few of them.. Im working on a list of lies in the book that can be proven to be lies..by documentation.... but there are alot and the research takes a bit.. .

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 5:52:28 PM PDT
Zoey says:
rlug, I read that article. I have no words to express the deep disgust I feel for this co-author. Casey said this, and Casey said that...like it's the freakin' truth! He even bought into the South Park story regarding sex abuse. I only wish George could sue both of them for every single penny they have. This guy is as bad as Baez, and that is saying something. The both of them making money off the death of a child by fabricating lurid lies about her grandfather makes my blood boil. Perhaps some day someone will accuse them of sex abuse. Then we'll see how important evidence suddenly becomes. I can't imagine how they sleep at night, and cash in their royalty checks by day.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 6:01:57 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 25, 2012 11:38:34 AM PDT]

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 6:27:02 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
I read the audience did not clap or smile with glee that they were all getting a free copy of Baez's book.

How many copies of Baez's book of lies did the network have to purchase for their View audience give away and how many people in the audience left with their copy remaining on or under their seat?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 6:33:38 PM PDT
Susan Brown says:
from what I read in the closing credits the books were given by the publishing company.....
they prob. gave away more then they have sold.. hahha... serves them right

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 6:45:35 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 25, 2012 11:38:34 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 6:53:32 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
G..good catch on this. TY

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 7:01:05 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 25, 2012 11:38:35 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 7:26:11 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
G..maybe he's testing the waters, trying to tell Casey's story, to see how a book from Casey would go over.

That or maybe Baez's house is in foreclosure again and he needs to make a quick buck.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 7:52:32 PM PDT
Zoey says:
Or he owes another 12,000 dollars in back child support.

No one would have ever heard of Jose Baez if his name hadn't been passed around jail as the go to attorney with the highest sleaze quotient. He was a local joke and now he's a national joke.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 8:23:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 11, 2012 8:27:22 PM PDT
It just does not stop. I just went back and watched George Anthony's first testimony w/ Jeff Ashton and Jose Baez. Ya know how recently Jose and Mason have been going on about how George never denied the abuse allegation when baez and Mason first brought it up to him directly? AS I have stated before I am not surprised at all he would not engage with these two about this claim and I am sure he had been given legal advice on top of that NOT to engage with them re: the allegation.

But recently on In Session on the "Anniversary of Casey's Acquittal" Mason says that it really shocked him when George said in testimony that the "first time he had heard of the abuse" was a few minutes prior right there in the courtroom. Well I went back and actually listened to that testimony and as per usual they are taking things just slightly out of context t try and make something seem different than it really is. WHAT it was that George said that he had only just heard in the courtroom for the first time was the story of him supposedly bringing a wet Caylee to Casey and screaming what have you done. THAT was what he was referring to NOT the sexual allegations. Because those we KNOW he had FIRST heard about via Cindy because of her one on one w/ Baez.

And I am also sure in listening to the whole thing including Baez' disgusting opening that THEY PURPOSEFULLY held that back from George because they were hoping to just throw him off somehow and were hoping he would do a George and would say something they could also twist into being something it was not. This is just disgusting folks.

And NOW they wanna try and say that he denied having heard of the abuse allegations in court when he never said anything of the sort? If you believe your position Mr Baez , Mr Mason, then why make up stuff? Why is that at all necessary?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 1:23:42 AM PDT
historybuff says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  87
Total posts:  2676
Initial post:  May 11, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story
Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story by Peter Golenbock (Hardcover - July 3, 2012)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (641)