Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: nu-pore NATURAL HERB & POMEGRANATE COLLAGEN ESSENCE MASK [2 Mask] 1 Natural Herbal And 1 Pomegranate
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 26, 2011
Just started using this mask. I love how it feels on my face. Also, it doesn't break me out or burn. Feels natural, smells nice and takes away puffy eyes. Since I just started to use this I haven't noticed much change, but not really expecting to. I just like how it relaxes me and makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my face. I'm out in the sun quite a bit, so a cool mask in the evening at least once a week rejuvinates me (mentally). Better than creams, and easy to put on. Rather do this any day than walking around with gook on my face. Go for it!
on October 26, 2013
Tried this from the dollar store or some discount place I picked it up at AND I find it very refreshing and soothing.
I do not know how well a large molecule like collagen can be absorbed topically, but it feels so cool and soothing that I will continue using IF I can find fresh and inexpensive products again. I would love to try the other ones, like pomegranate, too. I even put some filtered water in after first use and closed up with small clamp before placing pouch back in refrigerator for later use - only to use same mask again fresh out of the fridge one more time before throwing away. I just reversed the mask, as I could tell which side was used by how I folded the eye pieces that open for you to see thru mask. Pretty cool product, only hope it might work as great as it feels on your face! give it a try, especially if you are already placing order at Amazon, or check out dollar/discount stores for a cheap thrill. Peace.
on December 24, 2013
You put the mask on the face and it moisturizes so nice. Much better then other mask doing and I will order more of them
on March 18, 2013
Great product.. so Fabulous! I would buy this again .. Very cleansing .. I wish there were more mask in the box
on November 5, 2015
It burned my face. I left on the appropriate length time. My cheeks and under my eyes are raw!
on January 21, 2015
Recommended from a doctor! I bought for my friend. She loved it.
on November 25, 2011
I've been trying different masks and thought I'd try these because of the price. But, they didn't seem to do much (even though I applied lemon serum before putting the mask on. Lemon serum helps the skin absorb the collagen molecules which are really to large to be absorbed by the skin without the help of the lemon.) I prefer the old fashioned mud mask or just plain old egg white from the fridge (be sure to remove the yolk!). Won't buy them again.