I'm going to be an official photographer for a website, would a Canon Eos Rebel T4i 18.0 MP CMOS be a good choice camera for me?
asked by Haleigh on February 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
This Camera is in class kind of the middle of the road for the top end of Canon, BUT! I have had really good quality pictures with this camera. The movies have be very good also. Keep in mind that a camera is just a camera with out the right lens or settings for each shot.
But if you don't have a lot of money to spend on a camera then the Canon T4i should work for you well... Go to my site and view my photography work. This will give you and idea on what kind of photography you will be turning out with this camera... You be the judge. https://www.facebook.com/PhotoByJamesPhotograohy?ref=hl
Newt answered on February 9, 2013

A
vote
I have owned several Canon Rebels and have used them all for photos to used on websites. So far this has been the best camera I have owned for taking pictures for websites.
Randall Phillips answered on February 9, 2013

A
vote
I have owned several Canon cameras and have used them all for photos to used on websites. So far this has been the best camera I have owned for taking pictures for websites.Even the more expensive Canon Camera like the 50D or the 70D that I own I feel do not take as good of pictures for use on websites as this Camera. I highly recommend the Canon Rebel T4i for what you are going to use it for. The pictures are great even if you glow them up on the sites.
Randall Phillips answered on February 9, 2013

A
vote
It depends on how hard you work at it. This is a fine camera, so are some point and shoots. To me the real advantage of this cam is that you are getting many hi end DSLR features at a mid range DSLR price. It will take all Canon lenses, but make sure you understand the impact of a 1.6X sensor (which is the biggest difference between this and more expensive Canons as I understand it).

We have had it for a month and a half and have gotten AWESOME results, but we are still learning how to use it. Do your research on lenses and flashes at a site like thedigitalpicture.com
Michael V. Pisarczyk answered on February 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›