5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!
I spent $20 for a protective cover at Walmart and I spent $10 bucks here and got a better deal. My husband's tablet is covered, looks manly, unlike my purple case for my Chromebook and it comes with its own stand. Good deal. Plus it came with a Stylus Pen as a bonus.
Published 3 months ago by Bonnie Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars missing parts
did not get everything with it . report it on april 7 and still did not get it right yet
Published 5 months ago by patty brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, July 2, 2014
This review is from: onWay(TM) Slim Fit Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch Tablet (SM-T210/GT-P3200/P3210) + Gift: stylus touch pen x1 (Black Color) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 25, 2014
this is exactly what i wanted, fits snug and had to cut a little for my camera and my headset hole, but it is perfect exactly what i was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed my expectations, March 28, 2014
It definitely exceeded my expectations! I thought it would be some cheap quality leather case and would just be a cover for my tablet. Instead I got a nice quality and sturdy case with a tablet pen. Would buy from again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, July 12, 2014
Superior as always / never let me down. Saved $37 over buy local. This product exceeded my expectations

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., June 26, 2014
Case arrived quickly. It is just as it is described. Finding now that a strap for the hand would be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galexy phone case, June 24, 2014
My husband had seen the case somewhere else.
I ordered it from you at a better price.
He likes it because it matches the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 19, 2014
I bought this for my son's tablet and we really love it! It fit like a glove and protects my tablet from minor scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars case., June 16, 2014
it is a very good case for your tablet and its leather it will protect it from dust if you like to take care your stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, June 15, 2014
Excellent. Protects just as good as the high price cases.Had bought an expensive one and returned it. Love this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, June 9, 2014
Its really good stuff. It fit are tab3 Great.it looks good and fill good and the pen is great.love it.