Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Hitman: Absolution forum

For once, Amazon has the best pre-order bonus.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 16, 2012 6:17:36 PM PDT
DeAd MiKe says:
OK, with GameStop, you get the Sniper Challenge and a sniper rifle, but I'm sure there will be tons of other sniper rifles in the game - so whatever - and I don't care about the challenge.

BestBuy and Wal-Mart give you guns and suits, like Amazon - but Amazon is the only retailer where the suit actually does something in the game - you get 50% increased armor - AND the gun is much better than the others (precision pistol with silencer AND scope).

Of course, I will try to play the game as a "ghost," but it's nice to know that if that doesn't work out - or I decide to have some fun and change my style up - that I've got 50% more armor and an awesome gun.

What do you guys think?

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 9:03:17 PM PDT
Chris94 says:
Yes amazon has a better bonus. I just wish they added a $15 credit.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:49:44 PM PST
D. Stewart says:
I can't wait!! ign has it 9 out of 10 review. I believe it and it's what I expected.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 2:44:49 PM PST
How do you activate the pre order bonus?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Hitman: Absolution forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hitman: Absolution
Hitman: Absolution by Solutions 2 Go (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars (339)