Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

This is such a cute watch! It is very girly and dainty looking! When I got it I was actually surprised because after reading some of the reviews I thought it wasnt going to be that great. After Ive gotten it, its really a great buy at its price!

There are 6 little flowers-3 on each side of the watch center. Each flower as 5 petals and a cute little cubic zirconia on the middle of it. Then at the end of the flowers there is about 2 inches of chain. The clasp on it is quite secure. It wont just randomly come undone and fall off. The face of the watch has little cubic zirconia stones on the face of it. The underside of the watch is gold plated but I have not noticed any wearing down of color nor has it turned my skin green.

I have a 9 inch circumference wrist(Im also 6'3)-the watch was not big at all! It fit a little tight. I think people with really petite wrists might find it too big. It would make a great present though for any holiday or birthday for any lovely lady! I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.
on June 12, 2014
I have never seen a watch as beautiful as this one. I get a lot of compliments, I love wearing it, that watch as the power to make strangers walk up to me and ask, where did you get that watch.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2015
This is a very nice watch that keeps perfect time (so far)! Nice color that doesn't rub off. No problems yet, with the exception of getting the clip to open so I could put it on my mom's wrist. Other than that, very nice quality at a VERY inexpensive cost! The band does seem a bit large for a woman's wrist, but better too large than too small. In my opinion, at least?!

I received this product in exchange for an unbiased/honest review.
on October 5, 2015
I received this product for little or no cost in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed here are those of my own!
This is a nice little watch. It reminds me of a braclet with the look and the feel. When this watch arrived I took it out of the package and the clock was already running so I set the time and have been wearing it every day. I have had no issues of the time resetting and I must say it pretty comfortable to wear. It is a little big on me, but that is ok, that is what makes it feel like a bracelet to me. I love the white flowers around the watch for decoration. The watch is lightweight and seems to be well made and sturdy. I have had no issues with the clasp, it seems like it is attached very well and will not fall off. I can put this watch on one handed and I am able to take it off with one hand as well, which is nice because I do not always have to have someone help me. I love the fact that this watch is very feminine and girly and it just looks adorable. There are 6 flowers on the watch, three on each side of the face of the watch and each flower has five petals with a little gem located right in the middle. I have had no issues with the watch turning my skin green which is a major plus for me because I have an allergy to some jewelry that will cause discoloration on my skin or cause it to turn green and that is no fun. I would definitely recommend this watch to any girl who wants something simple, cute, and a little bit girly.
review image review image
I was worried when I ordered this that it would be a cheap looking watch from a quarter machine. But I am very impressed! The pictures really don't do it justice, I'm really surprised by it. The rose gold color is beautiful with the white watch face and white flowers. It really stands out and I love it! The folded buckle clasp makes it a lot easier for you to put it in by yourself too. This looks a lot like a really expensive watch so you can't beat the price! Although made with alloy (which is very light) it doesn't appear to be anything less than rose gold. I do wish It would have come with a stop on it. The battery was already running so hopefully it won't quit working in just a few weeks.

I received this free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
review image review image review image
on October 6, 2015
What a beautiful watch, it is very neat with the flowers for the band.
I love the little white stones that make up the flowers , the gold is a beautiful accent color.
The watch fits perfectly and the clasp does up great and keeps your watch safely on your arm.
It keeps time perfectly, for the price you definitely can;t go wrong with this pretty watch.
If you are looking for something like this for yourself or as a gift , you have found it with this product .

I highly recommend this really pretty watch,I received this product at a discount , this is my honest review and unbiased review.
on April 25, 2015
Its really cute. its a little big for my wrist, but not big enough to fall off. I love this watch
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 1, 2015
This watch is sooo cute! Who doesn't love flowers, lol?
I hate him one of those people that think that cost into Marie is so much fun, makes it easy to change your daily look, and because it's also cheaper, it's like being in a costume jewelry euphoria. OK that's a little dramatic, but you get what I mean.

Sometimes when I order costume jewelry, I am immediately let down because it's costume jewelry. It's cheap jewelry, and sometimes the quality is not what it's cracked up to be. That being said, even though this is a very inexpensive watch, it's still really cute. It works, and yes, it's a little big but my husband was able to fit it to my wrist, and of course, I love it.

This is really late, and I'm like on the backside is flash so it doesn't pull on your hair. For the price, I think it's definitely worth it, and I really hope that the watch stays working man but even if it doesn't batteries or what, like two bucks? Totally worth it.

I definitely won't wear this every day, I would probably end up wearing it may be a couple times a month, but I am like that with all of my costume jewelry. It's a keeper.

I received this product at a discounted rate for an honest review.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2014
Very pretty watch. Unfortunately best for a size 7" wrist or smaller. So had to give as a gift instead. Would love if came in a larger wrist size.
on October 5, 2015
This is a lovely watch. I have received so many compliments on it since I got it. It is a nice old color with pretty little white flowers on the band. The clasp is strong and holds tight. Although this type of clasp is harder for me to use on my own, it's very comfortable. I can't feel it at all when it is closed and I'm wearing it. It also hasn't opened up on it's own, keeping my watch very secure.

The face of the watch has the numbers for the 3, 6, 9, and 12. The other places have a pretty little crystal, as do the centers of each flower on the band.

The band itself comes with 6 links to allow for size adjustment. I need to get 2 links removed and it should fit perfectly.

I love that my watch is pretty enough that I can wear it for dress or for daily wear. It's perfect for any occasion.

I received these free in exchange for my review. All experiences and thoughts are my own.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse