Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Can the operating system be upgraded to Jelly Bean?
asked by Cherrypie10 on December 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Yes, they are working on a version of Jelly Bean for this tablet. Samsung does some modifications to is so the S-pen features work and other tweaks so it takes them longer. It will be coming out later though.
Imaginary Fox answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not yet. They announced awhile back that all devices would be getting the update, but I don't believe they gave a date.
Alejandro Villarroel answered on December 16, 2012

A
I talked to Samsung and they said it would automatically update when its ready for the note
jmeegan answered on December 16, 2012

A
I talked to Samsung and they said it would automatically update when its ready for the note
jmeegan answered on December 16, 2012

A
Jelly Bean was rolled out in Germany on 12/12 but has not yet been announced anywhere else. Still, it is encouraging that it won't be long for the rest of us.
Lyss answered on December 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Note will receive the update to Key Lime Pie when that comes out, too!
Keith Russell answered on March 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product