Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by Good_Person on February 21, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 22 answers
A
Elizabeth Duff answered on February 24, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
First of all, I rarely travel. But besides, when I go on a trip and empty my card to my PC, I will always indicate (either by folder name or file name) what this picture is. And I usually recognize my pictures with my bare eyes. I don't need a GPS to remind me.

I currently have a Panasonic camera with GPS feature. I don't even know how to use it. I turned off the GPS feature to save battery (the GPS sucks a lot of battery constantly, even when camera is not in use).
Good_Person answered on March 14, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am waiting to see between the 9100 & this camera. When I looked at the difference between the last generation of the two, the canon had noticibly better photo quality. If the same holds true this time, I'll go with the canon, but if nikon has finally caught up (get a clue guys) it will be really hard to pass up the 18x lens since what I want it for mainly is a camera to have in my purse or pocket so as not to miss those shots on my way home of prarie dogs, sunsets, hawks & eagles etc. The extra length would be nice, but not at the expense the the image quality.
rn answered on March 12, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The GPS is a big selling point for me. When you're about and about taking pictures, it's really nice to be able to go back and know exactly where the picture was taken. Why would you not want this feature?
Amazon Customer answered on March 14, 2011

A
The s95 is smaller and with less zoom. It looks similar in appearance. The s95 is the best subcompact camera on the planet. I love and hate the camera. The camera constantly amazes me as I learn to use it but I hate the popup flash which is the same as sx230. The S95 is a better camera for the money, larger sensor and better low light.
Roger James answered on March 22, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
MCA answered on March 16, 2011

A
bythecshore answered on March 22, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When will this camera be released? I am debating between it and the PowerShot S95 for an upcoming trip (March 18), but if it's not out soon I'll just go with the S95.
M. Maxwell answered on March 4, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I called Canon customer service to inquire about that.... the release date is March 20.
S. G. Lorenz answered on March 7, 2011

A
For me it's all about that zoom. 14x optical will be great on vacations.
hkpuipui99 answered on March 18, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product