Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
can an optical or electronic view finder be attached to the EOS M and can a helpful recommendation be made please? Thanks!
asked by Chu on August 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
There is no official canon viewfinder for the EOS M and options are very limited. I heard that you can use the Olympus VF-1 and Leica X-1. You can check out this persons thoughts http://thelazytravelphotographer.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-canon-eos-m-reviewpart-one.html.
B. Fong answered on August 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
An optical one I think ...
G. Matson answered on August 2, 2013
Comments (3) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You may be able o use a hotshot mounted 35mm optical viewfinder but pro by very old or as much ad the camera. There are also magnifying aids that you hold I've the screen. This s the only camera I have owned where I like using the LCD screen to frame nd that is because of the setting which trips the shutter after you touch the spot you want in focus.
J. H. Jansen answered on August 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product