Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
8gb option is a HUGE request. Any idea of when or if this will be added?
asked by Nick Craver on July 3, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
This is not one of the base configurations for the MacBook Air, and thus Amazon.com won't offer it (it has never offered more than base configurations in the past). If you would like 8 GB of RAM in your Air, the most popular options is to order it from the Apple Store: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_air/select

I understand that B&H may offer some 8 GB configurations, but you're guaranteed to get exactly what you want if you order it from the online Apple Store. That's what I did for mine - I have the 13"/i5/8 GB RAM/256 GB SSD configuration.
L. Rosen answered on July 19, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
same here. i wish they had one of them but i am waiting for it. there is always hope :)
Emre answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product