the order of batman direct to video movie

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 4, 2010 6:23:00 AM PDT
JMB says:
I just watched Batman Under the Red Hood. I loved it, however it talked about the other robins, and (I don't want to give anything away) but it made references to other events in the Batman universe. Where these in other movies or just taken for granted that the audience knows what happened in the past?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2011 2:05:50 PM PDT
mrshock13 says:
The character of Nightwing in the comics, and the film, was once the ORIGINAL robin, Dick Grayson. The robin that dies at the beginning of the film is the 2nd robin, Jason Todd. The comics, and the film, show that the Joker killed him. This film stands alone in relation to all the other Batman films. The animated films are generally one-shot stories without overarching story lines connecting the individual films. Hope this helps
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Aug 4, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Under the Red Hood (Two-Disc Amazon Exclusive Limited Edition with Litho Cel)
Batman: Under the Red Hood (Two-Disc Amazon Exclusive Limited Edition with Litho Cel) by Bruce Greenwood (DVD - 2010)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (484)