Should I sell my original Arkham City game for lowering the price of getting the Game of the year edition, or...?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 6, 2012 7:22:00 AM PDT
...or should I just download all the add-ons off of PSN?

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 8:48:49 AM PDT
Azhrei says:
ummmm get the GOTY, it's 38 bucks for ALL of the dlc and that includes getting the bundle instead of the nightwing, robin and skin pack seperately. The catwoman dlc is also part of the $38. I know in the regular version catwoman was a voucher, and if you bought it used you'd have to buy the catwoman pack seperate, but since it's ALL on the disc in the GOTY edition.... i dont' think it matters if you buy GOTY new or used. And NEW... GOTY is $49 at gamestop, same price here and there's only 2 Used copies here atm both for $50 as well. So if you can sell your regular version for at least 12 (lol).... you'd basically just be replacing the game, and getting all the DLC.

This DLC is why i wait so long now to buy any PS3 games, it's friggin annoying. Take Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, the 3 main DLC packs that add more races were already on the disc when the game CAME OUT. They're on the map that shows all the races, yet they're locked out until you buy them..... that's just wrong. An actual expansion fine... but if it's already on the damn disc then I should be able to access everythign on the disc >.< So now I wait, a very long time... to see if something like this version of batman comes out with everything on it like it should be (Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is another example, didnt' buy mortal Kombat till THAT version came out).

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 11:15:51 AM PDT
Too late... I downloaded the DLC. I got the Catwoman on a voucher though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition, PS3
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition, PS3 by Warner Home Video - Games (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (718)