can i buy the phone and use my original sim card? I have a sim card of T mobile, 30 dollars per months including 1500 miniuts. can i buy this phone and use this card instead of the pre paid card?
asked by michaelowen1990 on November 23, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes, you can use your existing T-Mobile SIM card in this phone, just discard the pre-paid SIM that came with the phone and install your existing T-Mobile SIM and off you go - doesn't matter what rate plan you have. I had a talk only plan and used this phone (no data plan), and used the wi-fi at home and any place I went and surfed the internet. I switched over to a $30 talk/data plan and couldn't be more happy. T-Mobile is a good company, and I've never had any customer service issues with them - been with them for 9 years. If fact, they helped me set up an AT&T branded phone a few years back to allow all the functions to work, they didn't care it wasn't their phone. So glad the AT&T purchase of T-Mobile didn't go through!!
Shadowtrax answered on December 25, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I believe you can. I'm using a sim card from an old T-mobile prepaid phone, and it works.
Bob answered on November 24, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You get a free sim card with this which has a $ 4 balance on it. and moving your number from one sim to another is free. Why do you want to throw away $ 4 unless you want to get it unlocked by paying may be $20 and use on some other network.
S. Thakker answered on December 10, 2011

A
can I buy the phone and unlock it to use with a rate plan that I already have?
B. Little answered on December 24, 2011

A
man you should go connect this phone with Solavei/T-mobile service no contract $49 unlimited talk text data 4G nationwide and you can make extra $ by sharing or even free bill. I connected my galaxy note international with it man loved it no issues at all but go check out www.pay4lesswireless.com they distribute Solavie phone service no contract to.. hope this helps anybody..
Amgstaff answered on August 23, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product