My original remotes no longer work well. Is this typical of Bose remotes for Wave Radio III (made in China) ?
asked by Doris Pleskac on November 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
vote
works fine, just lost it. found it about 3 days ago and it still works like a charm. China>USA
Esno answered on November 17, 2012

A
vote
Mine didn't work too. So, I got another one which is Made in Mexico!
Genevieve answered on November 17, 2012

A
vote
My original remote worked fine for at least 3 years. It did not stop working until my granddaughter washed it. At that time I ordered another off of Amazon.com and it has also been working well.
Selena Wright answered on November 17, 2012

A
vote
I think it would be fine. I bought the same thing because the other one did not like the puddle it sat in on the kitchen counter. Works fine. Don't know where the Wave was made; something's are not made in China?
Eric answered on November 17, 2012

A
vote
I swtiched from an older to a newer Bose radio and phone that the remotes had changed. I.e., I had to buy new remotes for the new radio since the old ones were incompatible. Other than that, I've had great lives with my prior bose remotes (I have several Bose radio/CD players).
Clayton E. Mitchell answered on November 17, 2012

A
vote
no
Tim Hammel answered on November 17, 2012

A
vote
Mine lasted for 5 years before acting up.
Christopher Lim answered on November 17, 2012

A
votes
I can't tell you. I lost mine and replaced it. It worked right out of the package. My origional was 6 years old and I had not had a problem with it. Once I received the new one...I found the old one. Both still work fine.
Sydnee Mathes answered on November 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›