Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
does it fit other type of... does it fit bottles by born free, or medela pump items?

thanks!
asked by C. Chang on July 23, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
yes it does. actually i onlyuse one level for the strainer and it works fine. be wary of hard water build up though as it interferes with working...
Mahena Lowen answered on January 11, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have anyone tried to use this sterilzer with Born Free bottles or other brands of glass bottles?
J. CHAN answered on March 19, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I use a medela pump and Dr. Brown's bottles. I can get them all to fit. As far as hard water, run the unit with a combination of water and white vinegar periodically to help keep it clean. Make sure to run it with clear water a few times after to get rid of the vinegar smell!
Babbette Jones answered on January 14, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it fits born free bottles!!
ckzon answered on May 18, 2008

A
Do you know if it fits Sassy Baby's Mam 9 oz bottles? What about Adiri or Medela ones?
Maria De Marcano answered on May 22, 2008

A
mine fit-the parts just take up more room. i put in three bottles with all the parts.
sam answered on July 10, 2008

A
Do you know if this works with the Green to Grow bottles?
N. V. L. answered on September 18, 2008

A
Has anyone used glass bottles in this sterilizer? Will they break at 212 F? They would certainly be hot to handle.
Kirsten L. Kisling answered on September 13, 2009

A
[Deleted by the author on May 16, 2008 6:30:22 AM PDT]

A
[Deleted by the author on May 16, 2008 6:31:33 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product