Nescafe KP210050 Dolce Gusto Single-Serve Coffee Machine, Black
Used & New from: $95.00
Do any other pods fit the Dolce Gusto. I recently purchased a Dolce Gusto and am quite happy with it.
However, I have noticed that Starbucks offers pods of it's coffees in Tassomo pods.
Will these , or any other manufacturer's pods, work in the Dolce Gusto?
asked by Mike on January 6, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 answers
A
I too have the Dolce Gusto, and have been searching for other pods that will fit--Does anyone have any suggestions?
Karen Natale answered on January 7, 2011
Comments (3) | 3 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I too have the same question If anyone know of another pod we could use please let us know, THanks
Karen Natale answered on January 7, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same Question. I thought maybe the KCups would fit.
BubsMama answered on January 18, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes! We need to find some pods that fit. The dolce gusto pods are terrible and I'm sad :( Any luck?
Emily Chiarizia answered on September 29, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am wondering if the nesspresso pods would fit in the gusto machine - they are smalled than k-cups, but they have such wonderful flavors..... the nesspresso pods come in different strengths, flavors, wider variety of ground/roasted coffees. They are more of the european coffees and expressos which are wonderful. http://www.nespresso-us.com/
Wendy Paschal answered on November 20, 2011

A
Have you found any other pods that will fit this machine--I really don't like the taste of their pods.
Karen Natale answered on November 20, 2011

A
Maybe someone can take one of their gusto pods into Williams Sonoma and see if it will fit in the nesspresso citiz machine - if it does, the world of flavor will be opened up! Can someone do that? If it's a fit, I'll be buying a gusto machine which is a better price than the nesspresso machine. While at Williams Sonoma you can also taste test the nesspresso pods - they are wonderful!

A
I will try to get there either today or Monday and will let you know if it works!

A
awesome!! thanks Karen!!

A
I just called Nesspresso and spoke to a live rep and asked her if the pods w would fit the dolche gusto or any other machine and she said no--but I am still going to go to Williams Sonoma and see for myself---
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product