can it be used for outside play? If not can you tell me what can be play outside and easy to storage. i would love one just like that for a 13 year bo
asked by D. C. Mathews on December 3, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
vote
Sure. We keep ours outside.. Under overhang of our backporch & unplug after use.. Barring natural disaster my 12 year old, ten year old & 5 year old play hard daily & it upholds & folds to make the wife happy. Its a safe purchase for u. U can trust me. My kids push toys to thr max.. Just keep unplugged when not in use. & you will need a partner to assemble without frustration as its too big for solo put together. We did it & i am far from mechanical
shyman answered on December 3, 2012

A
vote
The backboard is composite cardboard so rain would affect it and I imagine the electronics too. A thirteen year old may get board with this also since the balls are smaller than regulation court balls.
Martin Efrusy answered on December 3, 2012

A
votes
Unfortunately I can't answer that question for you. I purchased this as gift to give for Christmas.
Kimberly Marchsano answered on December 4, 2012

A
votes
It is for my grandsons for Christmas, so I can't help you. I plan to keep it in the garage and set it up on the driveway when they are here.
Joy M. Elzey answered on December 4, 2012

A
votes
It is a Christmas for my grandsons. I do plan to keep it in the garage and set it up outside when they are here. It is too large to use in my house.
Joy M. Elzey answered on December 4, 2012

A
votes
Yes this can be used outside
Ray answered on December 11, 2012

A
votes
Since this an electronic device I would not use it outdoors. I believe they do make movable basketball goals for outdoor use. If you Google, movable outdoor basketball goal, I'm sure a lot of options will pop up....and I'm sure Amazon will be the seller for some of them!
Christy L. answered on February 19, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›