Long over due blu ray release, but where's the digital copy

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 30, 2012 11:36:56 PM PDT
Doug Waltz says:
I mean i hate when Disney does these half way releases. I mean i didn't expect a 3D version but at least do the next best thing and give us the deluxe diamond packaging....this was a fantastic movie and should be displayed and looked upon as such. Don't get me wrong, i'll still be buying it, but one stop shopping sure would've been convenient. Keep those vault releases coming!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 12:26:18 PM PDT
Mary Dang says:
That's because Treasure Planet is not considered a vault release. You can still buy the DVD from major retailers, including Amazon. This is not the case for any of the Disney vault films that are on moratorium.

There are currently only 13 Disney vault films. These are all considered Disney's best-selling and most beloved films. Considering that there are over 50 Disney theatrical animated films, Treasure Planet is not even close to making that cut. It's great that you love the Treasure Planet, but it's simply not well known.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Mar 30, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Treasure Planet (10th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD)
Treasure Planet (10th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD) by Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (384)