Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2008 11:51:50 AM PDT
I have a PL510 bluetooth which I just bought. I had to get a differnt phone because I dropped mine in the river. I'm trying to pair it to the new phone and cant seem to do it. can someone help me it says hold down the call button for 10 seconds until the blue light stays on. but it wont stay on for me. and I'm not really sure where the call button is on the bluetooth. thanks Helen

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2008 9:41:03 PM PDT
T. Boyd says:
The call button is the big button at the joint of the earpiece and the mic boom.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2008 11:16:25 AM PDT
1. Turn on the phone.
2. Turn on the PL510.
3. Press the CALL button (big one on side) and volume button (+ on the rocker switch) at the same time for 4-10 seconds til the light starts to alternate between red & blue.
4. Tell the phone to search for devices. It will pair up with the PL510 and ask for the passkey.
5 Enter 0000 (four zeros) for the passkey.
6. Ding. Fries are done!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2008 7:54:12 PM PDT
thanks for people like you who take the time to get people like me out of trouble.
el from pa

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2012 4:53:04 AM PST
kestrel22 says:
Bill, you're a godsend, thanks!!! I just posted the same question for my new Razr since I couldn't get it to discover the headset. Needless to say, who knows where I put the instruction booklet for the headset... Fries are done, you're still cooking in 2012, thanks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2008
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2012

Search Customer Discussions