what do you mean by 40 pairs? 40 packets that have 2 each totally 80? or just 40 in total?
asked by Stunner2xx on November 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
Each pack has 2 hand warmers, 40 packs and 80 total individuals.
SeanGee answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The individual packets are attached in pairs for a grand total of 80 packets if you were to pull them all apart. I think of them as pairs; like gloves.... 40 pairs of hand warmers.
Amazon Customer answered on November 1, 2012

A
Hi. There are 40 packets of 2 each, so there are a total of 80. The pairs come joined, but can be opened separately if you just need one. If you just need 1, open one side of it and it still keeps the other 1 intact and un-used. Hope that helps. Contact me again if you still have questions.
FastPony answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There are a total of 80 individual hand warmers. Each packet contains two of the individual handwarmers, for 40 packets. You can open each packet individually to open only one handwarmer at a time. I always use two handwarmers, so I open two of the individual packets.
Abby answered on November 1, 2012

A
In 1 single wrapped packet there are 2 hand warmers (1 pair), there are 40 pairs, totaling to 80 seperate hand warmers.
Emm answered on November 1, 2012

A
Each packet contains 2 hand warmers, 40 packets would be 80 warmers.
Oper1326 answered on November 1, 2012

A
Forty pairs means 80 total.
belairdebra answered on November 1, 2012

A
40 packets, each contains 2 individual pieces= total 80 pieces. They can get to 57 Degrees Celsius, as it warns on the packet, so use a covering between you and the heat pack if you have numbness or are concerned about heat sensitivity.
Hand Therapist answered on November 1, 2012

A
Yes they the box comes with 40 pairs of pads- , meaning 1 pad for each hand. Each pair is in 1 packet. Hope that helps.
Amazon Customer answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you have 40 pairs of shoes, you have 80 shoes. If you have 40 pairs of hand warmers, you have 80 individual packets: one for each hand. The hand warmers are packaged in pairs, though each packet is sealed individually, so you don't have to use an entire pair. You could use only one warmer if you wish.
nowelle ross answered on May 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›