Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Can panels be removed from each other to make play area smaller?
asked by Blanch Guillot on January 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
Yes, they can. Each panel is removable. When we first bought it I thought they weren't and was really disappointed, but looking at it further I realized you just have to remove each panel the opposite way of the previous (first one you push up, the next one you push down, and so on, since that's how they lock together).
Erin answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes as long as you can keep the numbers even no odd number of panels because of the way they connect. just follow erin comments on removal.
chadderbox answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes, panels do come apart individually (not easily, though). That being said, however, any less than 6 panels is not feasible and I've seen on-line that the manufacturer stated any shape other than a hexagon is unstable. My grandson has just learned to stand holding on; my son has his play yard set up as a rectangle and now that the baby is standing and leaning on one side, it does not seem as sturdy. We're going to have to try it as a hexagon shape.
Elizabeth J. B answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes they can be removed. You either pull up or push down. I find pushing down is a lot easier though.
EmilyHawkandWillow answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes! Once my daughter out grew her 8 panel yard, I turned it into a 4 panel yard for my little doggy.
L. Young answered on January 16, 2013

A
The panels easily disconnect from one another, enabling any size or shape configuration of the play yard...the first few times it is a little harder until the spring gets worked in.
Beatrix answered on January 16, 2013

A
The 8-panel play yard is actually made of four pairs of panels. You can remove a pair of panels at a time to reduce the size to a 4-panel or 6-panel play yard depending on your needs and available space.
New Mom answered on January 17, 2013

A
yes but how small does one want play area to be ? if two small how can they exercise?
Wayne answered on January 17, 2013

A
Yes, panels can be removed and add individually or in sections.
coconutt answered on January 18, 2013

A
Yes they can
Priya answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product